• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Juve-brahs, I'm trying to find that Pogba moment from yesterday's match, when he shielded the ball with his back against one of Lazio's players who just kept bouncing off him like we has crashing into a wall. Do you remember when it happened, ballpark?

Hmmmm, no.

Do you remember which 'half' of the pitch? :p

When I saw Krohn Dheli's name I just expected you to say something haha. Glad I wasn't wrong.

A disgrace to humanity with that face he's running around with, if we get invaded by Aliens and that's the first thing they see, then I can't really blame them if they just decides to wipe us all out. Fucking hate the cunt.

Hixx

City?

diakjglrc.gif

ShogunX

Quite like Carragher as a pundit. Fair enough his/our accent isn't the easiest on the ears but I like that everything he's describing is done with a bit of passion. It's like players being so shit is hard for him to watch.

Walshy

Quite like Carragher as a pundit. Fair enough his/our accent isn't the easiest on the ears but I like that everything he's describing is done with a bit of passion. It's like players being so shit is hard for him to watch.
He was great at Liverpool when he did that.

It seems to me only southerners can't really understand his accent :lol.

GQman2121

Banned
I like what Carragher is saying, but that accent makes it sound like he's not speaking in complete sentences. The studio and their machine is quite nice too.

Walshy

I like what Carragher is saying, but that accent makes it sound like he's not speaking in complete sentences. The studio and their machine is quite nice too.
He does need to cut out the 'erm' and 'you know'.

His accent is bad but not that bad. Heard much worse in Liverpool and up north in general.

Showaddy

All in all a slightly better than average weekend for my FF team, 90 points all in all.

Strikers & Defence bagged loads of points, my midfield was shite though thanks to me picking Mata & Hazard.

Best

I've got Hazard, Ivan, Lukaku and Benteke on my fantasy team. Dunno if i should take the 8 point hit and get rid of all of them for GW3 or keep them and hope Brayford plays and Chester doesn't play in a Hull team that gets hammered..

Was going to do

Ivan - Zabaleta
Lukaku - Dzeko

And next week

Hazard - Silva
Benteke - Giroud?

Plasma

Banned
I don't really want Cabaye but bidding was worth it just for how much it has wound up Pardew.

We're interested in Guaita the Valencia goalkeeper as well, please Arsene just buy Begovic.

Meier

Kompany out for 1 or 2 weeks.

Pepe is coming.

That's not too bad if it sticks. We have Cardiff and Hull in the 2 weeks before the international break then Stoke the week after. All 3 okay without him so hopefully he and Nastasic are ready for the derby.

Carbonox

I don't really want Cabaye but bidding was worth it just for how much it has wound up Pardew.

I've never seen him so annoyed. :lol

It's obvious that there must have been a secret follow-up bid or some shit. It's all well and good stating how laughable the opening bid was and that Newcastle refused it but the way he was acting suggested way more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom