• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.
“On the eve of the game we have had a bid which we don’t think is acceptable,” Pardew said. “I’ve got to put a team out here tonight that I think is going to get us a result."

In a direct conversation with Dick Law, Arsenal’s contract negotiator, it is understood that Newcastle owner Mike Ashley responded to the offer for Cabaye with the words: “Which part of him do you want to buy?”

:lol

Ashley pls

Plasma

Banned
I've never seen him so annoyed. :lol

It's obvious that there must have been a secret follow-up bid or some shit. It's all well and good stating how laughable the opening bid was and that Newcastle refused it but the way he was acting suggested way more.

We probably chucked Bendtner into the deal as well, that would annoy anyone.

Meier

At 75 (including Barkley's substitution) points with Ivanovic, Hazard (Captain) and Benteke to go. Shame I didn't have Shaw in.. fucking Koscielny. Could get to 100 with a bit of luck, not a bad first week.

madmackem

I've never seen him so annoyed. :lol

It's obvious that there must have been a secret follow-up bid or some shit. It's all well and good stating how laughable the opening bid was and that Newcastle refused it but the way he was acting suggested way more.

Theres been rumours kebab has wanted away for a while, i think he said he had his head turned says it all.

Salvadora

“On the eve of the game we have had a bid which we don’t think is acceptable,” Pardew said. “I’ve got to put a team out here tonight that I think is going to get us a result."

In a direct conversation with Dick Law, Arsenal’s contract negotiator, it is understood that Newcastle owner Mike Ashley responded to the offer for Cabaye with the words: “Which part of him do you want to buy?”

:lol

Ashley pls
Dicky Law is such a joke, Jesus Christ.

We've had a Woodward for years.

Sorry Will.

Must be soul destroying watching this happen. Guess there must have been truth in that Kinnear drinking rumour.

It's so very frustrating, we really do have a good squad on paper but on the pitch we're just not a team. Lots of that is on Pardew, but there's always so much more going on at the club that takes the focus off the football. And all that bullshit is orchestrated by that fat dickface Ashley, it serves only to unsettle the squad, the management, and overall creates a perpetual sense of negativity.

UK bros, Wigan plays tomorrow vs Doncaster. now, i know Wigan is shite but what about Doncaster? they got a very good odd, 7€ per 1€.

dc89

un1VuVg.png

Fucking Celta.

Meier

From OptaJoe
6 - Samir Nasri has scored or assisted six goals in his last nine Premier League appearances. Option.

He played well at the end of last season. I still would have cut him loose in the blink of an eye for my boy Isco but hopefully Samir can keep it up.

subtles

Pardew wanted Arsenal to wait til' tmrw to bid.

Lol, what a load of nonsense.

Before the game he said it was his job to pick the team that would get the best result. After the game he said things would've been different if Cabaye played. Rooney set up two goals despite his sulking and I'm hard pressed to see how a 10m bid can disrupt Cabaye's focus anymore than Wayne Rooney.

Salvadora

Before the game he said it was his job to pick the team that would get the best result. After the game he said things would've been different if Cabaye played. Rooney set up two goals despite his sulking and I'm hard pressed to see how a 10m bid can disrupt Cabaye's focus anymore than Wayne Rooney.

Rooney's a model professional, innit.

L1NETT

Donny did beat Blackburn last time out Lambda, so Wigan aren't a dead cert for my money. They should be good at the DW, but they did lose to Bournemouth and haven't won since opening day.

But Donny signed that Pop star prick, so fuck em.

Hixx

Also our Giaccherini chant is mint

1 Giaccher
2 Giaccher
3 Giachcerini
4 Giaccher
5 Giaccher
6 Giaccherini
7 Giaccher
8 Giaccher
9 Giaccherini

HEEEEEY GIACCHERINI

Who gives a fuck? You still lost to Fulham, at home, at the beginning of the 'revolution'

Doesn't stop me from laughing at Newcastle being shit

4-0 flattered you lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom