• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT4| Everybody Hates Wenger renewed for 17th season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Dan Jones ‏@DannyBoyJones23 12m
If Pogba is that good? If so why did he never get a game at MUFC? Doesn't feel right. Also Keepers need to have Prem experience. Vital. #AFC

guys

Labadal

Btw, anyone watch the LFC vs Man U game?

Ibe looked good, Borini found the competitive level he should play on and Lingard looked decent.

FootballFan

What do you have against Gio? He's been good his last 2 La Liga seasons and he's not even on Barca. Blame Ronaldinho for showing him the way of dat party life.

I said right in that quote that he isn't bad lol. I'm just bitter he never turned out to be next the dinho.

His brother is bad though.

By Studio Ghibli, a 2000 episode mecha anime about willkiller's school life.

You probably could get 2000 episodes out of my school life

Salvadora

I skip them whenever it's been a shite weekend. Do the same with Football Weekly. So yeah I miss out on quite a few through the season :(
I've done this too.

I just can't hack it honestly. It can be really dreary having to relive the difficult stuff and listen to the same complaints time and time again.
Still another week yet, the first one is on the 27th.
Really? That's a shame.

I looked at Alan's tour dates for this year and it looks like we'll miss quite a few, unfortunately.

LTWheels

So apparently leaning is not a new thing with Liverpool signings.

Luis-GarciaRafael-Benitez-and-Xabi-Alonso.jpeg

Feorax

I've done this too.

I just can't hack it honestly. It can be really dreary having to relive the difficult stuff and listen to the same complaints time and time again.

I force myself to listen to The Anfield Wrap, even in our worst defeats. There's very little those lads can't make entertaining, and normally I feel much better afterwards.

They've done pretty well from the little amateur outfit they started as. Had guests like Didi Hamaan, Rafa Benitez, and even Rodgers when they were in Australia.

Salvadora

I force myself to listen to The Anfield Wrap, even in our worst defeats. There's very little those lads can't make entertaining, and normally I feel much better afterwards.

They've done pretty well from the little amateur outfit they started as. Had guests like Didi Hamaan, Rafa Benitez, and even Rodgers when they were in Australia.
You're the better man than me!

I just can't bear to listen to "if we had Van Persie we would've won" or "why did we sell him" regarding multiple players(!) after a defeat.

I do that thing where I avoid podcasts/general football news when United have lost.

There isn't a particularly good United podcast though, that I know of, so I haven't got one that I try to follow.

faridmon

Ordered the 3rd season of Boardwalk Empire and Person of Interest blus. Should arrive soon. Hope POI is good.

I am currently watching Person of Intrest. Bloody awesome. The acting could be on the weaker side, but the story is rather good and every episode is self sufficient and have one or two twists.

Its made by JJ Abrams so there you go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom