• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

venison crêpe
Yay, off to this now!

vNgm82Q.jpg

Nice. I listened to Daughter before she became cool :(

You know what a commissioner does? He protects the crew leader even against his bros.

Do you feel like your commissioners can protect you? Can you really depend on them?

Good point, I need some Livrpool bros watching my back. SubtlClouds is the only one so far I think, and Hixx is there for life, he's the Mark Anthony to my Julius Caesar

True but it still hurts if you loose by shoot out

Yeah, but that tensity is unmatched by anything in sport imo.

Suen

So someone just rang on the doorbell a minute ago, I opened the door and it was some 12-14 year old punk saying he's from Scotland, speaking english with a strong british accent, saying him and his father (who was waving at me from his car happily) are driving around my and closeby neighborhoods. He asked me something about them checking the quality of the stones or removing them or some fucking shit and how cheap the service is. I don't know what fucking stones he was talking about, fuck I don't even know what he said they did because I was too busy focusing on his dad in the distance.

A father and his son, from Scotland, driving around in Sweden and checking quality of stones. Get the fuck out with that bullshit, probably checking if people have returned from their vacation or not to know what house to rob. Told him good luck but should have told him to fuck off and check the quality of the scottish league instead.

Showaddy

Oh wow I just looked up Tromsø, the team Spurs have drawn in the Europa, they are really far North. I might have to go to that just to say I've been to a game in the Arctic Circle, because it's late November it'll be dark all day as well.

faridmon

Oh wow I just looked up Tromsø, the team Spurs have drawn in the Europa, they are really far North. I might have to go to that just to say I've been to a game in the Arctic Circle, because it's late November it'll be dark all day as well.

Its a lovely city with some of the best people in Norway. It might get too quite, but its fantastic! Had a lot of fun there!

Don't pretend you lot don't shit yourselves as well before the matches. Sure, we place more importance on it than you do, but its not like you treat it like any other game
Yeah it's the biggest game of the season for me, and I reckon most United fans.

For non Liv/United fans - doubt they care too much anymore.

Showaddy

Its a lovely city with some of the best people in Norway. It might get too quite, but its fantastic! Had a lot of fun there!

Yeah if I can find someone to go with I'm definitely going. My girlfriends always wanted to see the Aurora Borealis so maybe I'll tell her you can see it from the stadium :p

Randdalf

I don;t think I could handle a penalty shootout if I was actually at the match.

People who want to get rid of penalty shootouts are idiots.

Sakho and Illori in the same day? Coates was surely supposed to be sold before he picked up that injury then. No chance of Kelly getting any gametime at CB yet then

I was at the penalty shootout for the Portsmouth vs United community shield game, even though it didn't really matter, it was still excruciating. Even more so since Portsmouth had perhaps the worst penalty shootout I've ever seen.

cremino

Galliani said that if Honda comes to Milan then they will not buy Kakà and according to Sky Italy and AS there are english clubs interested in the player and they mentioned Manchester United as one of the clubs interested

I always worry becuase Liverpool seem to go friggin Super Saiyan whenever they play us, especially at Anfield.

We still lose though, normally by doing something stupid :(

Yeah it's the biggest game of the season for me, and I reckon most United fans.

For non Liv/United fans - doubt they care too much anymore.

Yeah, they're not exactly the most open games, and when they are, the scoreline doesn't reflect it

Anyone else think Bale will flop in Madrid?

No chance, its La Liga. 30 goals at least this season

Suen

Galliani said that if Honda comes to Milan then they will not buy Kakà and according to Sky Italy and AS there are english clubs interested in the player and they mentioned Manchester United as of the clubs interested
:loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool please be true.

omgkitty

Because everyone wants Arsenal to lose :p

I think quite a few have a soft spot for you, unlike us.

I'd really like to know why everyone hates Arsenal so much. I mean it seems like everyone including the press and non-Arsenal fans. I know some neutrals who enjoy Arsenal, but most of the time people hate us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom