• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

here's Arsenal's timeline:

Foundation __________________________________________________________HOLY SHIT, WHAT A 03/04 SEASON________________________________OT5

Arsenal is simply irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. you never won a UEFA Cup, you never won a CL/EC cup, you've reached a gran total of a single European final. you're dwarved domestically by United and Liverpool, internationally by Chelsea and Tottenham.

the importance gunners think Arsenal has is directly disproportional to their meek achievements.

damn

here's Arsenal's timeline:

Foundation __________________________________________________________HOLY SHIT, WHAT A 03/04 SEASON________________________________OT5

Arsenal is simply irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. you never won a UEFA Cup, you never won a CL/EC cup, you've reached a gran total of a single European final. you're dwarved domestically by United and Liverpool, internationally by Chelsea and Tottenham.

the importance gunners think Arsenal has is directly disproportional to their meek achievements.

Eh, the Inter-Cities Fairs Cup ('70) was the UEFA Cup, and the CWC ('94) was the more prestigious trophy of the two.

Also, you can add up Chelsea & Spurs' League titles, double them, and you still wouldn't be at Arsenal's number.

bud23

I5OsAwm.png

Awesome, it´s finally happening, right? Still can´t believe it.

panty

So Bale is really coming to Real this summer.

Be a flop and I'll find you and destroy you.

Nevertheless hopefully he is welcomed to the club and helps us win some trophies.

Hala BALE

qindarka

Banned
Why would a player ever say something like that. I mean I could understand if some home grown player from a club would say it about the rivals, but something as random as Eto'o hating on Chelsea? lol

Eto'o did hate Chelsea and Mourinho in the past. That quote was fake but he did say some nasty stuff about Chelsea back in 2005 after we knocked them out of the Champions League.

He also accused one of the stewards for making racist comments.

Clegg

It's amazing how all these clubs can come in and get deals done quickly while we dick around for months on end.

Woodward you twat. Do your job.

bjaelke

Sakho €23 million + bonuses according to BeIN Sport

They got that one wrong (I hope). Every other source has him at a lower price.

The 23-year-old Sakho, who can play as a centre back and on the left, has played 14 times for France and is likely to cost around £13m while Ilori, 20, is one of the most promising young defenders in Portugal. Both players are expected on Merseyside for medicals and further talks in the next 24 hours.
L'Equipe: Liverpool and PSG are close to agreeing a €16m-€18m fee for Mamadou Sakho. We have an update for you shortly. #LFC #PSG

Manager

Possibly already answered, but why isnt Sakho signed by someone like Real, Barca? I thought he was more or less the most promising defender in the world? What's his negative parts?

Possibly already answered, but why isnt Sakho signed by someone like Real, Barca? I thought he was more or less the most promising defender in the world? What's his negative parts?

Spent a year or two on the bench I think. Coutinho, Sturridge, Sakho. Rodgers is a career-saver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom