• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

looooool Arse-GAF look at all those signings Spurs are doing. We're gonna be ranked below them this season for sure.

Can you bayern/Chelsea fans stop being so boring "we're shit." "No we are!" "We're gonna lose " "omg mceachran broke his toe, no way we can win"

Where's the damn #bantz.

The ironic thing is: Post that Bayern is shit and will lose and you've got them posting 5 pages about how awesome and how much better Bayern is.

kharma45

United bros, what did Moyes say regarding signings?

Moyes on possible transfers: "It might be busy in the next few days. I hope we do a little bit of business, but I couldn't guarantee that."

Moyes says stance on Rooney hasn't changed: "We told you and everybody else from day one. There isn't anything else to add today."

"I won't disclose any names. I'll just let the clubs deal with it & we'll try & do it in a professional manner." - On Herrera.

On Baines and Fellaini: "I wouldn't tell you." On transfers overall: "I don't know how busy it's going to be but it's a busy football market." "It might be busy in the next few days and I hope we do a little bit of business but I couldn't guarantee that."

elseanio

Yay, off to this now!

vNgm82Q.jpg

Gambit

The ironic thing is: Post that Bayern is shit and will lose and you've got them posting 5 pages about how awesome and how much better Bayern is.

It's like complaining about your parents/girlfriend/friends etc.
If someone else does it, you gotta defend them.

Lol. Like a boss :D

Like a boss? More like an idiot.

Saying "BVB is my favourite club" two weeks ago, then signing for Schlacke and saying "Well, with BVB, that's over." is just a fucking dumb thing to do.

Edit: To be fair, he probably had no idea Schlacke was interested and Milan looking to sell him back when he gave that interview. But still, shows again that most players only talk shit when it comes to how much they love/like their club.

flippedb

Banned
So, Matri's price was only 2M. Boateng left for 12M. That leaves the team with 10M laying around, that plus the 8M they had before, means Mr. Galliani has about 20M to spend.

He's saying he wants Honda and possibly Kaká, and that they don't rule each other out.

Suen

Get some fucking koptimism in your diet

I'd normally laugh at Wenger's statements but we're at a point we're it's not even funny anymore, just depressing. We'll probably end up signing Gareth Fucking Barry but it's ok because then we will have three additional players to the squad, THREE which is more than the amount of trophies we've won in the past eight years!

K1LLER7

Moyes on possible transfers: "It might be busy in the next few days. I hope we do a little bit of business, but I couldn't guarantee that."

Moyes says stance on Rooney hasn't changed: "We told you and everybody else from day one. There isn't anything else to add today."

"I won't disclose any names. I'll just let the clubs deal with it & we'll try & do it in a professional manner." - On Herrera.

On Baines and Fellaini: "I wouldn't tell you." On transfers overall: "I don't know how busy it's going to be but it's a busy football market." "It might be busy in the next few days and I hope we do a little bit of business but I couldn't guarantee that."
Thanks.

Hmm so we clearly want to bring someone in. Not sure how well the Fellani and Baines deal is going now.

De Rossi would be a great buy but can't see it happening.

FootballFan

Smh 50 posts about how shit epl is, how good bundesliga is and how ribery is a god who deserves 5 ballon dors.

Now because schweini and Martinez are injured they have no chance vs some random epl club.

I'd normally laugh at Wenger's statements but we're at a point we're it's not even funny anymore, just depressing. We'll probably end up signing Gareth Fucking Barry but it's ok because then we will have three additional players to the squad, THREE which is more than the amount of trophies we've won in the past eight years!

Seriously, baseless optimism makes football a lot more fun :D

Until match-day comes, and I becom pssimistic to the point of Cleffdom

Speaking of Cleff, you and Killer said you'd make RSC accounts. Hurry up, I'm trying to run a crew here :p

K1LLER7

Seriously, baseless optimism makes football a lot more fun :D

Until match-day comes, and I becom pssimistic to the point of Cleffdom

Speaking of Cleff, you and Killer said you'd make RSC accounts. Hurry up, I'm trying to run a crew here :p
PM me the link and I'll get it done later. Promise. :)

Zabojnik

So, Matri's price was only 2M. Boateng left for 12M. That leaves the team with 10M laying around, that plus the 8M they had before, means Mr. Galliani has about 20M to spend.

He's saying he wants Honda and possibly Kaká, and that they don't rule each other out.

Dat rationalization. :D

Matri, Honda, Kaka, Astori, Sakho. Galliani is a wizard.

FootballFan

My guesses for the footygaf undercover couple:

Sviatoslav and Andres
Lele socho and yurt
Messi and de God
Bud and anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom