• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuck the tv reporters.

rnjVuGa.jpg

faridmon

Yeah if I can find someone to go with I'm definitely going. My girlfriends always wanted to see the Aurora Borealis so maybe I'll tell her you can see it from the stadium :p

Well Hammerfest and Aalta are very close destination which you can see the Northern light very clearly, but Tromsø has its fair places where the Northern Light is very visible.

I mean, How can you say no to this:

800px-View_from_B%C3%A1rr%C3%A1s.jpg

Showaddy

I'd really like to know why everyone hates Arsenal so much. I mean it seems like everyone including the press and non-Arsenal fans. I know some neutrals who enjoy Arsenal, but most of the time people hate us.

Probably a lot of older fans who remember the dick waving back in the days of The Invincibles.

Showaddy

Well Hammerfest and Aalta are very close destination which you can see the Northern light very clearly, but Tromsø has its fair places where the Northern Light is very visible.

I mean, How can you say no to this:

800px-View_from_B%C3%A1rr%C3%A1s.jpg

Yeah sure beats Makhachkala, now that's one away game I won't be sad to miss...

Because everyone wants Arsenal to lose :p

I think quite a few have a soft spot for you, unlike us.

I want a draw, not giving up on the title until its gone, and the same goes for fourth :p

An Arsenal win would be good as well if we can beat Man Utd

Speaking of Man Utd, anyone agree that the game will be won or lost in these 2 areas

1) How much space Coutinho can find around Carrick and (I assume) Cleverley, and whether he can use it effectively
2) How well Skrtel and Agger can handle Van Persie and Rooney. Not expecting us to come out on top of that particular battle, tbh.

Wilbur

Banned
Liverpool - United is still the game I look forward to the most. And Arsenal - United because its fun for me and my bro to watch it together.

Anyone else think Bale will flop in Madrid?

Kind of. He's not big dog anymore, that's Ronaldo. I think he'll be a moderate success, but always remembered as 'the guy with the 100m transfer' as opposed to 'the guy who justified the 100m transfer'

Clegg

We've been linked with Kaka for the last 3 transfer windows and the story has been bullshit every time.

We ain't signing him.

Salvadora

I'd really like to know why everyone hates Arsenal so much. I mean it seems like everyone including the press and non-Arsenal fans. I know some neutrals who enjoy Arsenal, but most of the time people hate us.
I don't think everyone hates Arsenal, because that table from the other week had us in second behind Swansea for most likeable team.

It's just xenophobia in here, innit.
I want a draw, not giving up on the title until its gone, and the same goes for fourth :p

An Arsenal win would be good as well if we can beat Man Utd

Speaking of Man Utd, anyone agree that the game will be won or lost in these 2 areas

1) How much space Coutinho can find around Carrick and (I assume) Cleverley, and whether he can use it effectively
2) How well Skrtel and Agger can handle Van Persie and Rooney. Not expecting us to come out on top of that particular battle, tbh.
You'll have to pry 4th out of our cold dead hands, Hitch.

I'm still rooting for you vs. United, though :p. Losing Kolo is a blow, but I have faith in Liverpool's ability to rise to the occasion and Moyes' ineptitude.

pulga

Banned
It's done, according to AS.com. 84m euros, plus 7m in variables. Keeps him a bit below Cristiano, thank god, can't go pissing him off.

CONFIRM IT ALREADY MADRID WEBSITE

here's Arsenal's timeline:

Foundation __________________________________________________________HOLY SHIT, WHAT A 03/04 SEASON________________________________OT5

Arsenal is simply irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. you never won a UEFA Cup, you never won a CL/EC cup, you've reached a gran total of a single European final. you're dwarved domestically by United and Liverpool, internationally by Chelsea and Tottenham.

the importance gunners think Arsenal has is directly disproportional to their meek achievements.

Empty

lol we're being linked with kaka again

i swear this is entirely based on that time he absolutely destroyed us in the champions league

omgkitty

here's Arsenal's timeline:

Foundation __________________________________________________________HOLY SHIT, WHAT A 03/04 SEASON________________________________OT5

Arsenal is simply irrelevant in the grand scheme of things. you never won a UEFA Cup, you never won a CL/EC cup, you've reached a gran total of a single European final. you're dwarved domestically by United and Liverpool, internationally by Chelsea and Tottenham.

the importance gunners think Arsenal has is directly disproportional to their meek achievements.

wut

Showaddy

I wonder what number he'll wear...

BS6-oMTIcAAL0GY.jpg

In some other unrelated news Bale's medical is apparently scheduled for Monday, cutting it a bit fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom