• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

lol

You could make a Coutinho compilation with that kind of talk

jbptS8xTNNT71D.jpg

Suen

Seriously, baseless optimism makes football a lot more fun :D

Until match-day comes, and I becom pssimistic to the point of Cleffdom

Speaking of Cleff, you and Killer said you'd make RSC accounts. Hurry up, I'm trying to run a crew here :p
Can't man, I do want to join but my studies are gonna take up all my time starting next week. At least I'll have football and footy-GAF left to keep me sane :p

Milch, how's Aubameyang been doing so far?

Better than I thought he would. 3 goals in his first Bundesliga match, rather quite in the second and on the bench in his third.

It's a big step from France to BVB and he needs to work on a lot of stuff. But he's always a threat with his speed and he'll come good in a few months.

You've ruined the crew moral, worst leader since WW2.

Shit. Lets all go on a corporate group morale-boosting day.

9am - Meeting and breakfast
10am - Trust exercise
12pm - Rounders
1pm - Lunch
2pm - Crew initiation, kill a rival gang member's mother
3pm - Go-karting
4:30pm - I kill you for insubordination
5pm - We go home, everyone is happier and knows their place

@Carbo and Jaavy, sent you crew invites

Suen

Better than I thought he would. 3 goals in his first Bundesliga match, rather quite in the second and on the bench in his third.

It's a big step from France to BVB and he needs to work on a lot of stuff. But he's always a threat with his speed and he'll come good in a few months.
You don't see the pattern here? Fourth game and he won't even be in the squad, fifth game and he's at another club. Milch pls.

Shit. Lets all go on a corporate group morale-boosting day.

9am - Meeting and breakfast
10am - Trust exercise
12pm - Rounders
1pm - Lunch
2pm - Crew initiation, kill a rival gang member's mother
3pm - Go-karting
4:30pm - I kill you for insubordination
5pm - We go home, everyone is happier and knows their place

@Carbo and Jaavy, sent you crew invites

CIXR3ue.png

Jack cw

Tears lol
We only got Micky and Aubameyang, yeah, I'm going to cry because of Boateng...

Oh man, I really should stop answering you, so annoying...
Why so serious, pal? I'm just joking and teasing you a bit. You're one of the better Dortmund fans and I like you for it :)

Blablurn

i hate it when u guys talk about martinez. i always think about the bayern player. i dont know who the other martinez is.

Suen

No one mentioned that Lambda and Kyoufu have something special going on between them? Thought this was obvious.

faridmon

Well good luck to him. Hope he won't flop like some other big Real transfers.

The price is still completely loco.

Most likely he will flop because the price will set high expectation. Ronaldo was worth it and still is a fantastic player. Can't see Bale becoming as good as him. But again, I have been wrong on players before, so who knows.

Meier

i hate it when u guys talk about martinez. i always think about the bayern player. i dont know who the other martinez is.

If it isn't used by a Bayern fan, it's probably referencing the coach of Everton (Roberto Martinez). If it's used by a Porto fan or Andres, it's Jackson.

bjaelke

Simon Clancy @SiClancy
L'Equipe say Liverpool are set to seal a 2nd deal of the day for a CB with Mamadou Sakho set to sign for between 16-18 million euros.

Good bit of business to kick off the weekend.

This is my favourite video from the CL final in Munich. Its a view of the penalties from the Bayern fans end. You have to watch it with the sound on though so you can hear the emotion from the fans. My favourite bit is that one guy begging "bitte, bitte, bitte" which means "please, please, please"

I don;t think I could handle a penalty shootout if I was actually at the match.

People who want to get rid of penalty shootouts are idiots.

Sakho and Illori in the same day? Coates was surely supposed to be sold before he picked up that injury then. No chance of Kelly getting any gametime at CB yet then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom