• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fergie

Banned
Possibly already answered, but why isnt Sakho signed by someone like Real, Barca? I thought he was more or less the most promising defender in the world? What's his negative parts?
tumblr_mnkoeu15Rz1rio1tmo1_250.gif

tumblr_mnkoeu15Rz1rio1tmo3_r1_250.gif

tumblr_mnkoeu15Rz1rio1tmo2_250.gif

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Ronaldo will get mad if his transfer fee record is broken?? lol to even care about that is hilarious.

what a tit.

They got that one wrong (I hope). Every other source has him at a lower price.

I would have thought so too. Apparently BeIN are highly reliable when it comes to PSG, but €23 million seems like too much and I don't think Liverpool would pay that amount for a defender.

http://31.media.tumblr.com/bf1ad97cc8423fb3d8e59df76a6003f6/tumblr_mnkoeu15Rz1rio1tmo1_250.gif[img]

[img]http://31.media.tumblr.com/5c43f107d5075199d62666aa30048984/tumblr_mnkoeu15Rz1rio1tmo3_r1_250.gif[img]

[img]http://31.media.tumblr.com/034f97fc3435b040a5c9a23b670c7abf/tumblr_mnkoeu15Rz1rio1tmo2_250.gif[img][/QUOTE]

Oh cool he can start a shit unironic dance squad with Sturridge.

bobito

Banned
Reading up on him, it seems like he wanted to make sure he was a starter in his new team. Guess City believe more in Nastasic, if City really said no. Been rumoured all summer to be after him.

Are you linked with any cb currently?

Where is my dc hourly update?

kingkaiser

This is the GIF I am jerking off to everday day

ityBw22ZNK9JU.gif

PS: Götze is going to bend over Mourinho tonight and find him in the alps with his big hiking pole

2:0 Bayern

Showaddy

Elysium was really cool.

the last few minutes aside

Yeah I saw it in IMAX last night, CGI was stunning.

That moment when
Kruger's face is being rebuilt by the Machine
and the whole cinema just gasped, I just grinned thinking how awesome it was lol

Meier

I would have thought so too. Apparently BeIN are highly reliable when it comes to PSG, but €23 million seems like too much and I don't think Liverpool would pay that amount for a defender.

Same owners. beIN are very, very reliable in general from my experience. If that's what they're quoting, that's what the price is.

https://twitter.com/RafaelH117/status/373485803961610240

:looooool

Who threatens to spill the true Illaramendi fee and when?!

His true fee was €38m euro, but due to some weird way they do taxes there, Madrid only coughed up €32m or so (the fee minus the €6m tax portion). The actual fee was confirmed by Sociedad.

Hixx

Our u21s thrashed Saints u21s 3-0 today on their own patch so it's 4 wins from 4.

where is your god now, 3sixty

I'm going to start supporting our u21s full time, fuck this shit

Arnie

Robin Bairner ‏@RBairner 15s
Worth noting beIN Sport have v close links with #PSG, which could mean they're accurate or they're trying to paint a better picture for them
Was about to say this. Sakho has been at the club since he was a kid, he's France's golden boy. It absolutely makes sense for PSG to try and paint as rosy a picture as they can.

I really do hope he's the defensive Sturridge. Their situations are remarkably similar.

Mastadon

Banned
Was about to say this. Sakho has been at the club since he was a kid, he's France's golden boy. It absolutely makes sense for PSG to try and paint as rosy a picture as they can.

I really do hope he's the defensive Sturridge. Their situations are remarkably similar.

I very highly disapprove of your new avatar. Is there somewhere I can write to to complain?

bobito

Banned
I wonder if this new competent liverpool would defend a suarez racist attack if it occurred for the first time this weekend. Have they developed that far?

Meier

Robin Bairner ‏@RBairner 15s
Worth noting beIN Sport have v close links with #PSG, which could mean they're accurate or they're trying to paint a better picture for them

I don't think that's the case at all. They have nailed every PSG story in the past and not fudged the numbers. Could always be a first time but money is not really an object to PSG so I don't see why they'd ask them to lie.

They're definitely not a Sports Direct News. Their TV channel here in the US is really freaking great.. shame it's in the sports package I don't pay for any more. I get to watch it sometimes at a burrito/taco restaurant I love as they always have it on.

Showaddy

Dat €95m Illaramendi fee.

Jokes aside a lot of fairly reliable journos are reporting that Bale's official price will be slightly less than Ronaldo's but in reality will actually be higher. Madrid want to keep Ronnie happy by publicly announcing Bale's fee won't be the world record.

Mastadon

Banned
Jokes aside a lot of fairly reliable journos are reporting that Bale's official price will be slightly less than Ronaldo's but in reality will actually be higher. Madrid want to keep Ronnie happy by publicly announcing Bale's fee won't be the world record.

How insecure must Ronaldo be?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom