• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. Exactly this. Aspas has done well, but having Suarez in that position is a major upgrade. I'm glad they've won all three matches so far, but you can't count on winning 1-0 every week. Moses - Sturridge - Suarez, with Coutinho just behind them, will be fun to watch.

I'd rather play Henderson than Moses tbh. They're roughly equal players imo, and we should develop the player who is our's

K1LLER7

Moyes: From what I saw today, I'm more than happy with what I've got..I wouldn't be worried if we didn't add to the squad. #MUFC

Someone needs to go to Specsavers.

I don't know if you know or care, but who do you think is the most Norwegian player this season in Bundesliga? Apparently Skjelbred in the way to Berlin in exchange for Lassoga already. He was bloody massive in Norway, Hamburger don't like him?

What do you mean with most Norwegian player? The best Norwegian player?

Milch, are you hearing anything about this Kempf from Eintracht, 19yo defender. Italian media reporting it's a race between us and you guys to sign him.

Haven't heard about that before. I really doubt we'd be in for him, anyway. We already got two very promising CB talents with Günter and Sarr. Also, Ginter from Freiburg also said in an interview he could imagine playing for BVB one day. So we're well covered in that regard.

Without Meier they are nothing. Is Inui playing WTF happened to him this season?
Inui was also very inconsistent last season. I think his brilliant start last season kind of made people forget about the rest of the season.

Wilbur

Banned
BTFak91IIAAgfj0.jpg

Guardian's 5 things learnt: http://www.theguardian.com/football...chester-united-five-things-learned?CMP=twt_gu

Moyes: From what I saw today, I'm more than happy with what I've got..I wouldn't be worried if we didn't add to the squad. #MUFC

What do you want him to say?

"I need players and if we don't get them we're fucked".

Get a grip.

Needs the full quote:

"From what I saw today, I'm more than happy with what I've got. It's the best we've played this season. I wouldn't be worried if I didn't add to the squad."

Set the bar low, Sir Moyes

flyover

I'd rather play Henderson than Moses tbh. They're roughly equal players imo, and we should develop the player who is our's
I'm fine with that, too. I can see each getting plenty of time. Which of the two of them plays more may depend largely on where Coutinho plays best.

faridmon

How has Deulofeu been when he has played?

Also, Hunter X Hunter 2011 or 1999? Got mixed answers in here.

He came on the last 10 min yesterday and looked bloody amazing. Set up 2 chances and almost scored. Too bad Martinez introduced him 15 min too late.

As for HxH. Go for 2011 one. The violence is a bit tuned down, but that is only the first arc, after that it becomes full bloody show. The animation is improved in some areas as well as the pace. Also, 2011 already caught up and passed 1999 so you would be at disadvantage by the time you reach the end of the first show.

Wilbur

Banned
What do you want him to say?

"I need players and if we don't get them we're fucked".

Get a grip.

I do think he should show some fucking balls and say we need to get someone in, and then if we don't people can take it out on the board instead of him getting bollocked when he says "well I'm happy with our side" and we end up getting fucked in midfield every game.

Clegg

Do you expect Moyes to say we were shit and we need new players desperately? Of course he's not happy with the squad. When he took over he said he wanted to sign two new midfielders

He's just doing what Fergie always did which is to deflect all criticism of his players..

Feorax

NLD draw would be a fantastic result for us today, and wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

Should be a good game this. Looking forward to seeing what a goal from open play for this new-look Spurs side looks like.

FootballFan

He came on the last 10 min yesterday and looked bloody amazing. Set up 2 chances and almost scored. Too bad Martinez introduced him 15 min too late.

As for HxH. Go for 2011 one. The violence is a bit tuned down, but that is only the first arc, after that it becomes full bloody show. The animation is improved in some areas as well as the pace. Also, 2011 already caught up and passed 1999 so you would be at disadvantage by the time you reach the end of the first show.

Thanks!

I'm hoping Deulofeu ends up a first team player for Barca somewhere down the line.

Do you expect Moyes to say we were shit and we need new players desperately? Of course he's not happy with the squad. When he took over he said he wanted to sign two new midfielders

He's just doing what Fergie always did which is to deflect all criticism of his players..

I don't remember Fergie doing alot of interviews after losses.

At least acknowledge the performance wasn't very good.
Maybe he was going along the "what would Fergie do" mantra which everyone's holding him to.

What he said is bollocks. And everyone should know what he said doesn't mean shit. He said whatever he felt he had to.

vall03

Ugh, I just learned that due to some licensing problems, sports channels in my country apparently can't air EPL games, and from what I've read its something about Fox and NBC which I have no idea about. And that one channel who had miraculously gotten the license won't air them live because they're prioritizing Collegiate basketball games. Well, looks like Champions League will be the only football games I will be able to watch this year *sigh* And here I am getting excited for the North London Derby.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom