• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Have you read the latest rumors???
Quagliarella to Roma and Gilardino to Juventus....sell Matri and Quagliarella and buy Gilardino...why??? :(

It's our destiny to end up with him.

He's a better vice-Llorente than Quagilarella, on paper.

or as things stand, Llorente would be the vice-Gilardino. :(

Just 2 games of the other billion games they have made, doesn't make them a ''trustworthy'' dev. Also Santa Monica is alright on presentational level, but on the gameplay, meh.

The 2 most recent games they've made tho

Couldn't give a shit about King's Field, they're currently making brillaint games that are unlike anything else out there

Messi

I find gushing positivity or negativity affects how I feel about games. I try to avoid it. Stuff like °Omg,__________ is so emotional, I can't wait to see if you cry at__________ part° well thanks for that now my brain can start making assumptions about how a game will upset me. Same goes for people who gush so positively that when I play a game it can't possibly live up to the hype.

I try to avoid trailers after a certain point too. See Arkham Origins and Saints 4, Second Son

Shagwell

My (very American) mate was playing FIFA for the first time and chose Roma. Going by the commentators, he was convinced that his name Eric the Melon.

Now I can't refer to Lamela as anything else.

Suen

Just 2 games of the other billion games they have made, doesn't make them a ''trustworthy'' dev. Also Santa Monica is alright on presentational level, but on the gameplay, meh.
They did target a very specific part of the market with their thousands of different Armored Core games. Then you had that King's Field game which I recall not getting that much attention. It's only in this gen that they've managed to reach out to a larger part of the consumers with their demon/dark souls games. Still you have to admit they've been brilliant this gen and delivered some great stuff.

Kingsney, what a save!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I find gushing positivity or negativity affects how I feel about games. I try to avoid it. Stuff like °Omg,__________ is so emotional, I can't wait to see if you cry at__________ part° well thanks for that now my brain can start making assumptions about how a game will upset me. Same goes for people who gush so positively that when I play a game it can't possibly live up to the hype.

I try to avoid trailers after a certain point too. See Arkham Origins and Saints 4, Second Son

I figured out Bioshock's ending by reading two one liners here.

Seriously.

GorillaJu

It's a long season.

RVP will come good.

But how far ahead will Giroud and Sturridge be at that point? Two blanks in a row for a 14.0 striker is unacceptable. He will get plenty over the season, but to justify his price, and the fact that you have to make so many concessions elsewhere in your team to include him, means he needs to be the top striker on points, far and away.

Weird, for me anyway, Bacon doesn't have a tag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom