• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fergie

Banned
ManUtd: Vidic laments #mufc's final ball: "We had lots of possession in the last third but the final pass wasn't there."

Don't worry Vidic you played good. :(

Wilbur

Banned
Paulinho pls fuck off

Defoe, eh? Holtby should be on by now, no one's supporting Soldado. Don't bring on another isolated front man

FootballFan

You could have said the exact same thing about GTA4.

I'm not saying GTA5 is going to be bad. Just saying... I've learned to be slightly more patient. I feel enlightened!

That's how I felt skipping DMC, tomb raider, bioshock infinite, God of war ascension. Etc

But I believe in gta v.

GorillaJu

Played dat wild card. Can't handle this shit fantasy team anymore :lol Second week in a row my best player by a wide margin was Zabaleta.

Fuck...

We should have score like 4 more goals, now it's 1-1...

Well, I'm confident Kloppo will tell them to play properly in the second half. Hummels is the best example, he put on god mode before we scored and then he's pretty bad. Hofmann to the rescue lol

Showaddy

WTF AVB Holtby & Lamela on the bench and you take off an Isolated striker for a worse striker who will still be isolated...

Edit: Wait 4-4-Fucking-2? Andre Please.

Wilbur

Banned
Odd sub for me. Seems AVB's gone for someone that scores goals as opposed to someone that will help actually make an opportunity to score goals. Arsenal gonna have an extra man now

You could have said the exact same thing about GTA4.

I'm not saying GTA5 is going to be bad. Just saying... I've learned to be slightly more patient. I feel enlightened!

I enjoy the hype train tbh. Sure, you get burned sometimes (GTAIV especially) but it wasn't so bad, and Rockstar's games since, have been good enough forme to have no qualms jumping aboard once again :D

Naughty Dog
Rockstar North
Sony Santa Monica
Sucker Punch
FROM Software
Team Ico

I trust all of them to justify my hype for their games. Well, Team Ico are hanging on by a thread, fuck knows what form TLG is taking these days

Blablurn

Fuck...

We should have score like 4 more goals, now it's 1-1...

Well, I'm confident Kloppo will tell them to play properly in the second half. Hummels is the best example, he put on god mode before we scored and then he's pretty bad. Hofmann to the rescue lol

i hope frankfurt starts to crumble. they went all out

faridmon

I enjoy the hype train tbh. Sure, you get burned sometimes (GTAIV especially) but it wasn't so bad, and Rockstar's games since, have been good enough forme to have no qualms jumping aboard once again :D

Naughty Dog
Rockstar North
Sony Santa Monica
Sucker Punch
FROM Software
Team Ico

I trust all of them to justify my hype for their games. Well, Team Ico are hanging on by a thread, fuck knows what form TLG is taking these days

No

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom