• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

bud

that is, yet again, such a shit effort by walcott. shoots it straight at lloris.

learn how to composure
learn how to aim
learn how to shoot
learn how to quality
learn how to live

please

faridmon

They did target a very specific part of the market with their thousands of different Armored Core games. Then you had that King's Field game which I recall not getting that much attention. It's only in this gen that they've managed to reach out to a larger part of the consumers with their demon/dark souls games. Still you have to admit they've been brilliant this gen and delivered some great stuff.

Kingsney, what a save!

They did deliver Demon/Dead Souls which I am not hating on their absolute quality. But the fact they do ''mediocre'' to 'OK'' Armoured core games doesn't make them a top Dev. 4 Answers was mediocre and some of the design decision they choose with that game was quite annoying. It was a step backwards. I like V better, but it doesn't change the fact the quality of those games aren't as good as they seem to promise every single year.

The hype for 4 was massive, and they didn't deliver.

iGjJJms.jpg

Ståle is back.

Messi

I figured out Bioshock's ending by reading two one liners here.

Seriously.

Not had that spoiled yet. Need to get back to it.

Saints 4 is another one where if someone tells you the joke or scenario it's ruined. The game relies heavily on surprising the player with absurd shit lol

Lightning

Banned
I think both Arsenal and Spurs will be thankful there is an international break after this game. Players are walking wounded out there, especially ours.

flyover

But how far ahead will Giroud and Sturridge be at that point? Two blanks in a row for a 14.0 striker is unacceptable. He will get plenty over the season, but to justify his price, and the fact that you have to make so many concessions elsewhere in your team to include him, means he needs to be the top striker on points, far and away.

The only way to justify spending that kind of cash on a player in FPL is if you can captain him almost every week. These next six fixtures look pretty good: CPL - mci - WBA - sun - SOT - STO. Could easily justify him as captain in five of those six.

That said, I'm probably not getting him.

Wilbur

Banned
Koscielny's so dumb, does stupid things like that all the time.

Even that 'amazing' gif you all post when trying to prove he's great was dangerous as fuck.

jtb

Banned
Paulinho's been fine but the Spurs midfield 3 has been pretty redundant all games. Too many players who can win back and carry the ball, but no one to distribute it. At least no one who is as creative as Modric was. Their passing has been really poor all game, despite their domination of possession.

GorillaJu

The only way to justify spending that kind of cash on a player in FPL is if you can captain him almost every week. These next six fixtures look pretty good: CPL - mci - WBA - sun - SOT - STO. Could easily justify him as captain in five of those six.

That said, I'm probably not getting him.

You're right, and he may get a few goals, but I stand by my point: three in three for Studge and Giroud each. Aguero looking bright at 11.0.

Can't justify 14.0 after two blanks in a row.

Showaddy

Lol everyone in the pub was complaining before the game about how Spurs have lost so many English players.

Now they're complaining about how shit Dawson & Rose are and that they need to be replaced. :p

Suen

They did deliver Demon/Dead Souls which I am not hating on their absolute quality. But the fact they do ''mediocre'' to 'OK'' Armoured core games doesn't make them a top Dev. 4 Answers was mediocre and some of the design decision they choose with that game was quite annoying. It was a step backwards. I like V better, but it doesn't change the fact the quality of those games aren't as good as they seem to promise every single year.

The hype for 4 was massive, and they didn't deliver.
All I can say is that they were still very visible in the previous gen but they weren't anything big then. The only reason they had any spotlight was because they were frequently releasing games in their armored core series and that series is a love-or-hate series as it targets a specific group. I agree that I wouldn't call them a top developer, they probably need more time before you can consider them to be among the greats but they are doing a very good job at getting there. Anyway if you ask me I never saw them as any special developer the previous gen when I was still very active in the gaming scene. I'm so behind the gaming news in this gen :lol

faridmon

Fry rates him

'nuff said

@Farid, I'd like to try using a Kinect at some point

My cousins have it. Its quite fun when it works. The problem is that the room is quite small and I am taller than many games ''distance'' requirement.

Steel Battalion is fucking shit. It doesn't work and the most fun you are going to have is when you press the button to self destruct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom