• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorillaJu

Arsenal, when they're playing well, are IMO the best team to watch in the PL and it's been like that since I started watching football (and probably well before that as well).

Their shape, and movement as a team is just wonderful. Too bad that it opens them up too much defensively. They look like conceding against every team, no matter who they play.

Hixx

@dimarzio 30m
I'm told @SAFCofficial is close to @borinifabio29 on loan from @LFC and is talking with @sscnapoli for lb #Dossena

is talking with @sscnapoli for lb #Dossena

@sscnapoli for lb #Dossena

Dossena

e5YuU.gif

Wilbur

Banned
@dimarzio 30m
I'm told @SAFCofficial is close to @borinifabio29 on loan from @LFC and is talking with @sscnapoli for lb #Dossena

Dossena

e5YuU.gif

Hasn't he already been confirmed for Torino?

Salvadora

Arsenal, when they're playing well, are IMO the best team to watch in the PL and it's been like that since I started watching football (and probably well before that as well).

Their shape, and movement as a team is just wonderful. Too bad that it opens them up too much defensively. They look like conceding against every team, no matter who they play.
Well said, odd.

Add him to the Arsenal supporters list.

Labadal

They need to buy the right players.

Henry
Pires
Vieira
Ljungberg

Yen

@dimarzio 30m

Dossena

e5YuU.gif
When Dossena played for us, I thought he would make a good left winger. He had a fantastic end to his Liverpool stint playing there.

jtb

Banned
I just realized... Gallas is still available on a free, right? Time to complete the 07/08 reunion, get the band back together.

faridmon

All I can say is that they were still very visible in the previous gen but they weren't anything big then. The only reason they had any spotlight was because they were frequently releasing games in their armored core series and that series is a love-or-hate series as it targets a specific group. I agree that I wouldn't call them a top developer, they probably need more time before you can consider them to be among the greats but they are doing a very good job at getting there. Anyway if you ask me I never saw them as any special developer the previous gen when I was still very active in the gaming scene. I'm so behind the gaming news in this gen :lol

I agree. They are still dedicated dev. who know their target audience and is doing remarkably well this gen as opposed to many Japanese devs out there. They do have a room to grow even stronger, but I wouldn't still call them top dev.. not just yet.

Andy Gray, yes, and I actually think he's not bad. The others, I'm not too big a fan of. To be fair, I'd much rather have lucid and intelligible pundits, even if I don't necessarily agree with what they say. I just think pretty much every pundit they have offers the same thing. They're all "old boys" in the game and point out and complain about the same issues. They're better than the awful commentators on MOTD, that much I can say.

I really don't mind Andy Gray even though a lot of Liverpool fans hate him. He's got a fair bit of wit, and seems to be much more concerned with issues of relevance than the others.

Pretty much. I don't mind Andy Gray either, did you see when they got that old ref? My biggest problem with them is when they all feel the need to joke around. It always comes through as awkward.

Craziness. When will people learn?

Not to pick on you in particular, but when you let the hype overtake you, and you pre-order these big huge games, dropping $60 a pop, you're just feeding the derivative dudebro-churning AAA factory market.

I pre-ordered Borderlands 2, Tomb Raider, Bioshock Infinite, and a few others over the past year or so, and out of every game I've pre-ordered and bought into the hype, the Last of Us is the only game that has delivered an acceptable return to warrant its pre-release hype.

Without dwelling too much on software, I'm just completely done with the pre-release cycle on big games.

I was in the same boat as you but I've always felt like it was on me. Unless I've got a very good reason to know for sure that the game is good I never went to get a game day one or at full price.

Timurid

@dimarzio 30m

Dossena

e5YuU.gif

Toro was going to sign him, but he failed his medical because of a lesion on his leg or something. He is going to be out for 2-3 weeks.

Suen

hahahaha all that money and you still can't beat us. Fuck off Spurs, eat dick Lambda.

We don't need any new players Arse-GAF, look what Wenger has shown us!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom