• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

GorillaJu

Borini on loan to Sunderland seems like a pretty damning concession about his future at Liverpool. I'd love it if it turned out well, and that he came back to Liverpool and had a real go in the team. He cost some 9m gbp, wasn't it?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
BTF3d7KCEAANnwl.jpg

Congrats Arsenal!

stop trying to steal our players pls

bud

arsenal have been defensively sound in terms of containing tottenham's attacks; they haven't posed much of a threat even though they've had most of the ball. mertesacker and especially koscielny have been pretty great today.

arsenal do look very vulnerable when the opponent's counter-attacking, though. and they easily lost the ball too many times; i don't think they've strung together more than seven passes at a time anytime during the game.

i'm disappointed with today's overall performance.

Hixx

Borini on loan to Sunderland seems like a pretty damning concession about his future at Liverpool. I'd love it if it turned out well, and that he came back to Liverpool and had a real go in the team. He cost some 9m gbp, wasn't it?

He is going to sit on our bench

Really don't see the point of it

jtb

Banned
This game just confirms that we are so much more effective as a counter-attacking side than as a possession-based side. I'm glad Wenger's coming around to understanding that too.

Salvadora

This game just confirms that we are so much more effective as a counter-attacking side than as a possession-based side. I'm glad Wenger's coming around to understanding that too.
I feel like we could/should have bought (and maybe still might) some players who are more suited to that playing style.

We are not ruthless enough on the counter-attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom