• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Witcher 1, Bioshock 1, Bioshock Infinite Spoilers !!! DO NOT highlight if you haven't finished those games.

Not that there was any harm done. I largely ejected it from memory and you didn't spoil that much. But IMO given the appearance in B:I of the "Old Elizabeth" who is very similar to de Aldersberg and what Elizabeth does at the very end of the game, that comparison spoils a bit of Infinite too.

I must say that I find similarities to B1 harder to find, though I haven't played it in ages.

Cheers. :)

SPOILERS FOR TOO MANY GAMES DON'T CLICK (FOR PHASE'S EYES ONLY)

haha it's a spoiler for infinite but I tried to minimize the damage :(. I was mainly talking about the similarities between Alivn, Booker/Elizabeth and the time travel plot. The ending, in a way, was too similar too right?

jtb

Banned
Gallas is such a cunt and his legs have basically gone at this point, but we could do worse than sign him as free defensive cover. Get it done, Wenger.

Salvadora

Wenger's face when asked about signings:
BTF_rQvIAAE2f3o.jpg:large
How can I stay mad at this man.

omgkitty

Wenger on transfers: “Maybe we’ll have a good surprise for you”

"We need one or two super players. Maybe in 24 hours we can surprise you!

will it be A surprise or TWO surprises, arsene.

please i need two because two is more than one

Just saw this on twitter. Be still my beating heart! Better late than never. Please prove everyone wrong and bring in some greatness Arsene.

ShogunX

It's now time to say that Jordan Henderson is a better player than Tom Cleverley. The Owl can do one but on merit Henderson should also be in the England squad. The lad has a serious ENGINE.

Suen

Atlético without Falcao and with Villa is much better
Yeah very surprised they are doing so good without him. I think it has to do with how much the game was focused around Falcao, now the game is much more spread among their players and they are showing their potential. It's disappointing in a way because if Falcao remained and they were playing like they do now with Villa included then Atletico would be amazing and I bet they could have a very good chance at winning the title.

Dibbz

So does Arsenal winning by 1 at home against a Spurs team that played well despite having no time to gel mean they're not going to spend any money, because that would be hilarious....

It means we get to laugh at Spurs for spending 100m and still not being able to beat Arsenal.

I say we are top of the league...I say we are top of the league!

Oh and Arsenal football isn't that pretty anymore, not since Fabergas left. #trollface
Brah it left for a short period but when Arteta is back the Wengerball will return.

arsenal_reading_passia7cck.gif

FuturusX

it certainly wasn't pretty today, i agree.

I missed all the games today. I'll as savour them later. 1 nils for the glorious win!

Little shocked we beat UTD. I foresaw a draw. According to reports Liverpool were worthy of the victory. Truthfact?

Fergie

Banned
It's now time to say that Jordan Henderson is a better player than Tom Cleverley. The Owl can do one but on merit Henderson should also be in the England squad. The lad has a serious ENGINE.
That's not saying much nor is it a surprise. Clev is gash.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
El once del Barça en Mestalla: Valdés, Piqué, Fàbregas, Pedro, Iniesta, Messi, Neymar, Mascherano, Sergio, Alba y Alves

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Just saw this on twitter. Be still my beating heart! Better late than never. Please prove everyone wrong and bring in some greatness Arsene.

El Shaarawy is not starting tonight and they bought Matri two days ago.

Dibbz

Gallas is such a cunt and his legs have basically gone at this point, but we could do worse than sign him as free defensive cover. Get it done, Wenger.
Pls go

Jesus its hard to figure out who is more insufferable when they win. What a league of cunts. :)

Spurs spent 100m and Arsenal brought in 2 free transfers. I think it's fair game to rub it in their faces.

PaulLFC

James Richardson should present more football. Can't believe only "new" broadcasters give him a look in, one of the best presenters there is IMO. At least he's got a decent amount to do at BT now though with the Sunday night football show.

K1LLER7

The Tanc

"Real Madrid is in meeting with Milan not only for Kakà: OZIL also close to join Milan if El Shaarawy leaves to Manchester City(or Madrid)"

dc89

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 4m

Manchester City is in this moment negotiating for Milan's El Shaarawy. Real Madrid too would be interested if doesn't go through

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom