• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 4m

Manchester City is in this moment negotiating for Milan's El Shaarawy. Real Madrid too would be interested if doesn't go through

You bought Jovetic and Negredo for 1 billion, does that make fucking sense to you?

does it?

LOOK AT ME WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU

Fergie

Banned
If your source is Tancredi I'll punch you in the tooth
sherlock-punch-me-in-the-face.gif

Suen

holy shit Wenger has signed Di Matteo and Mancini. Rumors of us signing Alfredo Di Stefano as well, getting excited.

Meier

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 4m

Manchester City is in this moment negotiating for Milan's El Shaarawy. Real Madrid too would be interested if doesn't go through

Don't see where he would slot in without us selling someone. I saw earlier that Barry to Everton on the year long loan is almost official.

dc89

You bought Jovetic and Negredo for 1 billion, does that make fucking sense to you?

does it?

LOOK AT ME WHEN I'M TALKING TO YOU

Tancredi blocked me, I dunno what to think of his BS anymore.

Don't see where he would slot in without us selling someone. I saw earlier that Barry to Everton on the year long loan is almost official.

Yeah, Barry is (sadly) done at City. :(

Wilbur

Banned
TWITTER ROUND UP

Real Madrid C. F. ‏@realmadrid 2m
OFICIAL: Gareth Bale es nuevo jugador del Real Madrid. #halamadrid

Greg Stobart ‏@gstobart 1m
I'm reliably informed fee for Bale is £86m/€100m and not the £78m/€91m briefed by Real Madrid a couple of days ago #THFC #RMCF

Wayne Veysey ‏@wayneveysey now
Arsenal in advanced £40million talks with Real Madrid to sign Mesut Ozil http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2892...al-in-40m-talks-with-real-madrid-to-sign-ozil …

Rio Ferdinand ‏@rioferdy5 2m
I just scored 7,674 points in @SurvivalRunGame with @BearGrylls. http://goo.gl/P8dDp

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
gotta love levy, waited until the last moment to sell bale so he had fuck all pre-season. bale's first season is gonna be almost the same as modric.

panty

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT:

Real Madrid C.F. and Tottenham Hotspur FC have reached an agreement for the transfer of Gareth #Bale who will play for the Whites for the next 6 seasons.

The player will be presented tomorrow at 13:00 CET at the Santiago Bernabéu.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Milan XI: 4-3-1-2 Abbiati, Abate, Mexes, Zapata, Emanuelson; Poli, De Jong, Muntari; Montolivo; Matri, Robinho.

Super Mario on the bench.

okay not really lol. But Robinho IS staring.

Wilbur

Banned
Atletico are amazing. I would absolutely love them to win the league. One of the best 'teams' I can remember see play.

Bale gonna throw shit outta sync. Di Maria is better than bench. Ozil likewise. Shinji likewise.

rodvik

Stan Collymore ‏@StanCollymore 3m

Dave Whelan. '' A club have been talking to us in last 2 hours about James Mccarthy ''

- Never change Whelan, never change.

K1LLER7

OFFICIAL ANNOUNCEMENT:

Real Madrid C.F. and Tottenham Hotspur FC have reached an agreement for the transfer of Gareth #Bale who will play for the Whites for the next 6 seasons.

The player will be presented tomorrow at 13:00 CET at the Santiago Bernabéu.
Told you it will be 1PM

#IAMITK

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom