• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvadora

Arsene we need a striker, even on loan. Can't keep going with Giroud and Sanogo.
This is the most pressing concern, I think.

We've got shite long-term injuries to AOC & Podolski, but we don't surely expect Giroud to play every game this season. It is pure madness.

Wilbur

Banned
Kaka is on his way to Milan - confirmed by Adriano Galliani, per @carlolaudisa. Says it will be a free transfer + 2 year contract

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Suen, ban yourself for a day.

it's the only way

I knew you'd love it <3

Meier

Thank god we didn't end up with Juve and Madrid. Phew. ~_~

Kaka is on his way to Milan - confirmed by Adriano Galliani, per @carlolaudisa. Says it will be a free transfer + 2 year contract

Nice! Still able to come to Orlando City on a free in 2015. :D

Barzul

If Man City sign El Sha, we should go for Dzeko. Seems like the whole of Europe has been waiting for the Bale deal to go through before acting.

panty

545208_10150449739554953_163621737_n.jpg

:lol

jtb

Banned

We've got shite long-term injuries to AOC & Podolski, but we don't surely expect Giroud to play every game this season. It is pure madness.

Thierry Walcott
and Bendtner
to save the day.

Meier

No Kaka to Orlando anymore.

Muahahaha, see my edit. If it's a 2 year deal then he'd still be able to join when we hope to start in the MLS.

Nice goal from Sociedad. It's muted so I don't know if that was shortly after a free kick or what but it seemed kinda cheeky.

Barzul

He can't and Wenger surely knows this which is why I think he'll act.

Wilbur

Banned
So is this Kozak bloke from Lazio any good? Latest twitter shite is we are in for him I doubt it but curious?

I don't really rate him. He scored a fuckton in the Europa but every time I see him play he's pretty poor. Might be an alright sub.

Helenius tho?

panty

ancellotti said coentrao not leaving. don't see khedira leaving becuase of the alonso injury.

so that leaves di maria and ozil.

Well Illarra is fit again soon... Godfuckingshit Özil or Di Maria leaving, what a joke. DiMar has been really good lately.

K1LLER7

Bale Statement

"I have had six very happy years at Tottenham but it's the right time to say goodbye. We've had some special times together over the years and I've loved every minute of it.

“I would like to thank everyone at the Club, the Chairman, Board, staff, coaches and players – and most of all the fantastic fans who I hope will understand this amazing career opportunity.

“I am not sure there is ever a good time to leave a club where I felt settled and was playing the best football of my career to date. I know many players talk of their desire to join the club of their boyhood dreams, but I can honestly say, this is my dream come true.

“I am well aware that I would not be at the level I am today were it not for firstly Southampton and then Spurs standing by me during some of the tougher times and affording me the environment and support they have.

“Tottenham will always be in my heart and I’m sure that this season will be a successful one for them. I am now looking forward to the next exciting chapter in my life, playing football for Real Madrid."

Dzeko to Arsenal would be amazing, he's always been my favourite of City's strikers. But no way. Only we are foolish enough to ship out our good players to other teams in the top four.

jtb

Banned
He can't and Wenger surely knows this which is why I think he'll act.

Wenger relied on RVP for an entire season. Never bet against Wenger's stubbornness.

Plus, for once I agree with Wenger. There's not much quality on the market, we're out of options.

panty

Bale Statement

"I have had six very happy years at Tottenham but it's the right time to say goodbye. We've had some special times together over the years and I've loved every minute of it.

“I would like to thank everyone at the Club, the Chairman, Board, staff, coaches and players – and most of all the fantastic fans who I hope will understand this amazing career opportunity.

“I am not sure there is ever a good time to leave a club where I felt settled and was playing the best football of my career to date. I know many players talk of their desire to join the club of their boyhood dreams, but I can honestly say, this is my dream come true.

“I am well aware that I would not be at the level I am today were it not for firstly Southampton and then Spurs standing by me during some of the tougher times and affording me the environment and support they have.

“Tottenham will always be in my heart and I’m sure that this season will be a successful one for them. I am now looking forward to the next exciting chapter in my life, playing football for Real Madrid."
Nothing wrong with that statement, that's actually pretty good.

Barzul

Looks like Utd want Ozil too. I'd be more worried if Fergie was still there, now I'd just show him a picture of Kagawa that should help move the deal in our favor lol

Scum

Bale Statement

All the best. Enjoy it.

Suen

I knew you'd love it <3
I seriously thought Ancelotti could get the best out of Kaka again, shape him to be a great player again. Disappointed this didn't happen but wish him the best with Milan. Kaka had a bad start with Madrid, those injuries probably did their fair of shit to him and then he just slowly became less and less relevant for the team. His heart and passion does seem to be with Milan as well, can only wish him the best and to become a good player again.

rodvik

I don't really rate him. He scored a fuckton in the Europa but every time I see him play he's pretty poor. Might be an alright sub.

Helenius tho?

Thanks, yeah it makes no sense. Unless we are loaning out Bowery. We have enough attackers for a sane manager. Oh wait, Lambert... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom