• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eanan

Uh huh because Liverpool fans saying Liverpool slapped United today isn't trolling or an embarrassment to their fans....

The match stats say so. Keep trying.

The only stat that matters at the end of the day is the final score.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Isco is such a baller I ain't even mad he plays for Real Madrid.

------------Aguero
Silva-------Isco--------Navas

What could've been.

PaulLFC

It's funny how this topic just keeps going around in circles. I'm discussing why the result happened, not what the result is, as well as swating down the trolls who try and claim Liverpool slapped United.
You haven't discussed why, you just keep stating that United "outplayed" Liverpool without going into detail about why you (and seemingly only you) think that. Everyone else has just realised that what matters is results and the result says we won. I'll be going to sleep happy in that knowledge tonight :)

Night FootyGAF. Transfer madness tomorrow.

Dibbz

haha, has that ever happened?

We are in uncharted territory here.

walker_texas_cuntpys3t.gif

lels will keep me up all night.

Meier

Man, Chadli was crap today. So was Paulinho and Soldado too but Chadli was awful.

Weird, I thought he was by FAR the best player in Spurs' attack today. The only one who wasn't non-existent or poor basically. Townsend looked bright at times but was a headless chicken.

doicare

You haven't discussed why, you just keep stating that United "outplayed" Liverpool without going into detail about why you (and seemingly only you) think that. Everyone else has just realised that what matters is results and the result says we won. I'll be going to sleep happy in that knowledge tonight :)

Night FootyGAF. Transfer madness tomorrow.
I've already discusssed how United outplayed Liverpool by going into detail about the match stats, United had significantly more possession, more corners, more accurate passing and more headers won. It's pretty sad that people don't want to discuss why the result happened and admit that their team were lucky to win, they can't handle the truth. You just want to talk about 'the result' yet when the reality of this one off result is put into context which is Liverpool will yet again fail to win the league, they'll fail to finish above United and they'll fail to qualify for the Champions League which is all that matters, Liverpool fans stick their fingers in their ears and cling on desperately to a fortunate win that ultimately means nothing because they won't have much else to cheer about.

GorillaJu

I want to say stuff, I'm just too elated after the win still that I can't think of anything to say.

Swansea away is going to be rough. There I said something.

Also Olivia Wilde has some pretty short legs for a Hollywood sex symbol.

Messi

I want to say stuff, I'm just too elated after the win still that I can't think of anything to say.

She is fucking perfect you cunt.

ShogunX

I'm still on a mighty mighty high. Been busting out random dances around the house with a cheesy ass grin on my face. It's so nice heading in to the break being top of the league, having the best English striker in our team, watching Henderson come of age and knowing that the boggle eyed tit and UTD fans have to let that loss simmer for nearly two weeks.

Without taking the piss I wouldn't sell Sturridge if somebody offered 30m+ today (talking about his worth to the team).

Zabojnik

Watched this movie for the first time few weeks ago.

:')

*smh* I hope you at least watched it on blu-ray. Amazing transfer.

The battle for 1-6 place is going to be fucking awesome in Serie A this year. It's still early, but it really looks like Roma, Fiorentina and Inter finally got their shit together.

Best last day of mercato ever approaching? Ozil and Di Maria to Arsenal, Kaka and Honda to Milan, Moscardelli to Juve. ZOMGGG.

Timurid

The battle for 1-6 place is going to be fucking awesome in Serie A this year. It's still early, but it really looks like Roma, Fiorentina and Inter finally got their shit together.

Best last day of mercato ever approaching? Ozil and Di Maria to Arsenal, Kaka and Honda to Milan, Moscardelli to Juve. ZOMGGG.

It's going to be even better when FIGC steps in and starts deducting points. :p

flippedb

Banned
AC Milan News ‏@Milanello 58m

Kakà will earn €4m (+ bonuses) per year at Milan. #BentornatoKakà #KakaRossonero @KAKA
AC Milan News ‏@Milanello 45m

Real Madrid could earn up to €5m (from Milan) based on how Kakà performs, if Milan win any titles and if Kakà returns to playing for Brazil.

Excited to have him back.

MPW

nope

ozil will be at arsenal though

cr7 will leave next summer and di maria will be starter again

you really shouldn't be

even carlo didn't want him at madrid

flippedb

Banned

If Honda comes, I post Wilb's dick pics.

FootballFan

What are you 'smh'ing at ? :(

I only watch in bluray...usually. Mad Men looks so good considering it was filmed in the 50s.

Jon Hamm hasn't aged at all. Must be in his 100s now.

I'm happy about this considering the deal we got. Free transfer and within our self-imposed salary cap? Dat gold tie at work.

But if this gets in the way of the Honda deal, I will be extremely pissed. That would be a very shortsighted and ridiculous error by Galliani.

MPW

I'm happy about this considering the deal we got. Free transfer and within our self-imposed salary cap? Dat gold tie at work.

But if this gets in the way of the Honda deal, I will be extremely pissed. That would be a very shortsighted and ridiculous error by Galliani.

why would it get in the way? Honda is going to come on a free transfer as well

flippedb

Banned

I still hope Galliani can sign him. We got Kaká for free, so our secret cash stash is intact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom