• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fry

NO

Kolo is best

8OJTDBS.gif

i9zKny3NQ9fG8.gif

ib1QMCDOY8h85v.gif

i4QOQO1YEtnWZ.gif

iS9Ai0JbFgA1r.gif
[/IMG][/IMG]

Barzul

A United fan tweeted this lol

MUFC GOD ‏@MufcMagicDust 3h
We wouldn't be in this transfer mess if Sir Alex didn't turn his back on the club. Traitor

I mean I know this has been a less than ideal window, but really?

Timurid

It sounded better than it looks. I imagined a case with a photo from a kaiju of big machine. And tbh, such a shame they put the release date on it :(
I got it for free and I was getting tired of my old black generic case. So I'm not complaining.

doicare

Results matter, why doesn't even come into it. It's good for debate, it affects nothing. Results are results, however they end up happening - and results are all that matter in the league. Ah one of your predictions, I wonder if you're any better at those than you are at reading comprehension and convincing debate?
So wether you win the league, a trophy or get champions league football it doesn't matter, but a one off result does and at the same time the reasons why that result happened don't matter either. Yep you're a Liverpool fan alright.

Wilbur

Banned
(Django!)
Django, have you always been alone?
(Django!)
Django, will you ever love again?
Love will live on, oh oh oh
Coutz must come on, oh oh oh
For you cannot spend your life regretting

(Django!)
Django, you must score another way
(Django!)
Django, now the chance has gone away
Once you had it, whoa-oh
Now you've lost it, whoa-oh-oh-oh
But you've lost it for-ever, Django.

When there's Coutinho out wide, marked by Dembele
You may be sad but remember that he'll soon get away

Oh Django!
After the showers, your cum
Will be shining

Once you loved him, whoa-oh
Now you've lost him, whoa-oh-oh-oh
But you've lost him forever, Django

When there are clouds in the skies, and they are grey
You may be sad but remember Suarez is back in a day
Oh Django
After the showers, your cum
Will be shining
Django
Oh oh oh Django
You must go on
Oh oh oh Django

Salvadora

I'm beside myself, what counts as monumental stuff?

Ozil? Surely more than that, although I suppose smashing our transfer record would heighten it.

I want more.

K1LLER7

Arsene Wenger: "I'm leaving....Suprise!" (Performs Bale's copyrighted Heart celebration to the Sky camera and walks off)

Arsenal finish below Newcastle.

Messi

I would be happy, yes, but not satisfied.

Our summer has been rich in frustration and there are many cracks in the Arsenal squad.

Fustration from following everything the papers come out with? the only big fuckups were Higuain and Suarez right?

PaulLFC

So wether you win the league, a trophy or get champions league football it doesn't matter, but a one off result does and at the same time the reasons why that result happened don't matter either. Yep you're a Liverpool fan alright.
Trust you to not read :) Didn't you notice the second "s" in "results" in my post? That makes it plural, i.e. "more than one result". So I have no idea what you're babbling on about. Go back to whining about creativity when you've just lost, it's entertaining :)

Eanan

Just struck me today while in the pub, Mata, Kagawa & Ozil. 3 of the best attacking players in the world and can't even get a game. Absolute madness.

Meier

Is he good, I've only seem him on youtube. And that can make anybody look good, makes Denilson look like Xavi lol
He's excellent -- easily one of the best players at the U-21 Euros. City were after him earlier this summer supposedly. Had read Newcastle were trying to swoop in the other day..some other club was nearing signing him.

Salvadora

Fustration from following everything the papers come out with? the only big fuckups were Higuain and Suarez right?
Frustration from a summer of inaction and failing to strengthen our position, especially considering our fellow big teams' managerial changes.

Higuain & Suarez have been followed by long periods of nothingness and false promises. It's like people saying that losing to Aston Villa on opening day was just one game, it represented much more than that.

Linius

Liverpool on top of the table after three games looks pretty cool I must admit. Hope our Pool bros can join in for the leaugue this season, it's been too long for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom