• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

Stan Collymore ‏@StanCoIIymore 31m
Trust me when I say this but ALL the Arsenal bashers and the #WengerOut brigade will be in hiding tomorrow. Monumental stuff happening now.

Oh my.

Holy shit it's happening:

2012-634852447236331739-633.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
Just struck me today while in the pub, Mata, Kagawa & Ozil. 3 of the best attacking players in the world and can't even get a game. Absolute madness.

If Kagawa doesn't start against Palace I'm going to murder a distant relative of David Moyes.

Every game Shinji doesn't start. I get closer. First it's an 88th cousin four times removed. Maybe the second time it's an aunt through marriage in Croatia.

The third time. Say bye to Granny, Dave.

operon

So wether you win the league, a trophy or get champions league football it doesn't matter, but a one off result does and at the same time the reasons why that result happened don't matter either. Yep you're a Liverpool fan alright.
Go home your drunk. Go cry over you'd picture of fergie with your list of injuries in your hand and your Moyes dart board

K1LLER7

If Kagawa doesn't start against Palace I'm going to murder a distant relative of David Moyes.

Every game Shinji doesn't start. I get closer. First it's an 88th cousin four times removed. Maybe the second time it's an aunt through marriage in Croatia.

The third time. Say bye to Granny, Dave.
We're going to sign Fellani and lump the ball up to him.

#ShinjiWho

#We'regoingtowintheCL

#SirDavidMoyes

doicare

Trust you to not read :) Didn't you notice the second "s" in "results" in my post? That makes it plural, i.e. "more than one result". So I have no idea what you're babbling on about. Go back to whining about creativity when you've just lost, it's entertaining :)
Go home your drunk. Go cry over you'd picture of fergie with your list of injuries in your hand and your Moyes dart board
I was originally responding to a deluded Liverpool fan who said that Liverpool 'slapped' United today when the fact is Liverpool were outplayed by United. It's the same old story, lesser teams than United fluke a result then cling on to it because they know at the end of the season they're not going to have much else to cheer about.

Linius

I knew I always loved you for a reason.

I like most of the EPL clubs. But I always thought it's kinda sad that a big club like Pool didn't really compete for the title for so long. It will be good to see them back at the top.

I was originally responding to a deluded Liverpool fan who said that Liverpool 'slapped' United today when the fact is Liverpool were outplayed by United. It's the same old story, lesser teams than United fluke a result then cling on to it because they know at the end of the season they're not going to have much else to cheer about.

You're truly something :lol

omgkitty

I want to believe.

I mean, not spending a single penny on new signings can't possibly happen, can it? Especially with all the fans screaming for new players.

I do too, but I do think the greatest thing that could ever happen is us not to spend any money on new players and then us win the league. Would be absolutely apeshit. Would never happen though. I think it's a given we'll sign at least one person.

omgkitty

I still think it's hilarious that anyone ever seriously thought that Cesc would go to United. I mean the man cried when he left Arsenal. Seriously doubt he would come back to the PL and go anywhere else besides Arsenal.

operon

Sky must be cheap for you, as you only watch one team. Your a crap troll an anti fan. You only post in here after united lose moaning about injuries and posting crap and drivel. Your an embarrassment to united GAF and the sooner you get banned the happier we all will be. We would welcome the frog back if we could get rid of u

PaulLFC

This seems to be a "fact" you've conjoured up in your head, echoed by nobody else. Good work :)

doicare

Sky must be cheap for you, as you only watch one team. Your a crap troll an anti fan. You only post in here after united lose moaning about injuries and posting crap and drivel. Your an embarrassment to united GAF and the sooner you get banned the happier we all will be. We would welcome the frog back if we could get rid of u
Uh huh because Liverpool fans saying Liverpool slapped United today isn't trolling or an embarrassment to their fans....
This seems to be a "fact" you've conjoured up in your head, echoed by nobody else. Good work :)
The match stats say so. Keep trying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom