• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

ringwaldhaze

Neo Member
Would rather see the money spent on Josuha Guilavogui (assuming he hasn't joined Atletico yet) and Matthias Ginter than on Di Maria at this point. I don't see how we're incorporating all of these attacking midfielders and I think strengthening the rest of the squad would be wiser.

Demba Ba on loan would be a good move for Arsenal, too.

Wilbur

Banned
@CaulkinTheTimes 1m

Instead of telling me to get out of Mike Ashley's arse, why don't you join me inside? Plenty of room, nice & warm, flat-screen tellies.

:looooooooool

Man fuck this. Nine and a half hours left. I'm on the verge of pan base related murder

Wilbur

Banned
Honestly starting to think self-harm is a viable option.

The irony is while I start to bleed out in the toilets and the lights flicker from my eyes, I'll check the BBC live blog and see Vidal in a United shirt.

I can live and suffer, or suffer while I die.

I don't know Horsey.

I just don't know.

cremino

It makes no sense if Real sell both Ozil and DI Maria without a replacement.....That would leave only Jesè on the bench. Is Perez crazy???

The irony is while I start to bleed out in the toilets and the lights flicker from my eyes, I'll check the BBC live blog and see Vidal in a United shirt.

I can live and suffer, or suffer while I die.

I don't know Horsey.

I just don't know.

We're not signing Vidal. We're not signing Fellaini. We're not singing McCarthy. We're not even signing Jack Colback.

‏@TelegraphSport

AC Milan confuse their transfer window memes, by mixing the Harry Redknapp car approach with the cheesy shirt-hold
BTKCzi-CUAEApbN.jpg

panty

Alonso
Illarra
Khedira
Casemiro

Modric
Isco

Bale
Ronaldo
Benzema
Jese
Morata

Özil
Kaka
Di Maria
Cheryshev

Ugh.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
guys

am sad and confused

where the hell am I supposed to post

-

Nainggolan one of the most complete midfielders in Europe, but Juve don't need him. An option for next year would make sense, though

WE REALLY DON'T

we can't hold all these midfielders

hold-all-these-limes.jpg

Galliani please, Honda and Astori now!

Honda is done for January (we wouldn't have bought Kaka otherwise). According to Di Marzio Galliani will make an offer for Astori (10M euros) in a couple of hours.

I still think there's a chance we make a bid for Honda. I can see Galliani faxing over a cheeky bid about .5m euro higher than his last one just to see if CSKA accept.

Here's my prediction for today:

IN:

Astori
Kucka/some other midfielder the media hasn't picked up on
Honda

OUT:

Zaccardo
Nocerino
Traore
Maybe Cristante on loan (if we bring in Kucka and Honda)

bjaelke

Sky Sports News @SkySportsNews
SSN reporter Aidan Magee on Spurs link with Hulk: "Zenit have quoted £10million for the season to take him on loan." #SkyDeadlineDay

That's so stupid I hope it's true.

Sport Witness ‏@Sport_Witness 1m

If El Mundo are correct and Herrera is prepared to drop already agreed wage so Man United increase fee, Woodward needs a refreshing slap.

OMG this is like all my worst nightmares come true.

Carbonox

Sky Sports News @SkySportsNews
SSN reporter Aidan Magee on Spurs link with Hulk: "Zenit have quoted £10million for the season to take him on loan." #SkyDeadlineDay

That's so stupid I hope it's true.

Not only is Hulk crap but that would stink of desperation to get anyone in that could fill that huge hole left by Bale.

The biggest sticking point there though is 10m for a loan. LOOOOOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom