• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

phaze

:lol at the OP.

man I hope that SS movie will be good when it comes out. The picture they showed looks so fucking bad ass but it's just a picture.

My only hope in SS franchise is LC season 3.

Probably 10 years from now

Pachimari

Seems like Arsenal is in advanced talks with Di Maria.

I'm gonna shout out loud in anger if we sell both Özil and Di Maria. Absolute madness.

Clegg

Even if we get him it's still pathetic.

This is true. But he'd still improve our midfield so I'm glad for that.

Still need another cm. Herrera would be ideal but it appears that we're not interested in ponying up the extra €6m. Maybe this lends credence to the theory that the Glazer's have cut our transfer funds? Tbh I hope it's just simple incompetence.

David Maddock seems to think we are trying to get Mata :lol.

SamuelRhodes_: Had a chat with Mourinho yesterday. He claims Mata's body is "Astonishingly tired" and it could take up to a month until he is fully fit.

SamuelRhodes_: Thus his recent absence in the side. He also claims Mata has Been playing non-stop over 2 years. He says there is no need to rush him.

Good luck Brendan

Suen

Today you're all a Suen.

#GloryUnited
#ViscaBarca
#HalaMadrid
#ForzaJuventus
#Bayeeeeeeeeeeeeern
#TENGTENGTENGTENG
#HamsikLifeLongFollower
#WengerTreble
#CassanoCreativePlayer
#CostaXVilla
#EngineerTrueSupporter
#JohnTerryLegendHero
#MonacoTrueLigue1Winners
#PSGLifeLongSupporter
#KloppBundesligaLegend
#Portoooooooo!Portooooooo!!

Best

This is true. But he'd still improve our midfield so I'm glad for that.

Still need another cm. Herrera would be ideal but it appears that we're not interested in ponying up the extra €6m. Maybe this lends credence to the theory that the Glazer's have cut our transfer funds? Tbh I hope it's just simple incompetence.

It's stupid. €6m is such a pissy little amount. Rooney alone earns that in 6 months.

MPW

Spain football writer Andy West: "Arsenal fans will have a lot to thank Tottenham for if the Mesut Ozil deal goes through: it's only been made possible by Gareth Bale's arrival in Madrid.

spurs lol

Klopp made a bet with Mkhitaryan over 50€ in last week's training that Mkhitaryan doesn't score 7 goals from 30 shots. He didn't and Klopp won the 50€.

They again made a bet for yesterday's match and Mkhitaryan won the 50€ back because he scored 2 goals.

I fucking love Klopp

BTJ2zH2CYAAHbuP.jpg

As much as I am annoyed with B&G for all their lies about a "youth movement," and as much as I am seriously concerned for the consequences this and the Matri signings will have on El Sha's place in the squad, I can't help but be happy about Kaka's return.

Also Galliani is a fucking wizard. We sold him for 60m euro a few years ago, and he earned 10m per year at Madrid. Now we bring him back for FREE and on a two-year 4m a year contract. Amazing, even if you disagree with the wisdom of the transfer.

phaze

Liverpool are not a title threat. Arsenal are

Fair enough though I think if things go awry all 3 clubs may end up competing for 3/4 rather than title. <runs>

Di Maria is left footed but plays on the right for Madrid right? We'll have trouble fitting Cazorla, Ozil and him into our midfield.

Carbonox

Newcastle hasn't spent an ounce of that new TV money. Someone punch the Toon hierarchy in the throat if they ever see them walk the streets of Newcastle. Then staple a blank cheque to their eye lids and ship em off to Nancy.

Suen

What's going on then guys, on lunch now.
Bale unveiling in Madrid. Özil to Arsenal. Reports of Di Maria being a close signing for Arse but just rumors as far as I know. Kagawa leaving United for PSG. sohois silently proclaiming me to be a supporter of all teams

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
pcfifaclubs, can we go in a half hour or so? I need some games mens

Feorax

Rumours abound again we're looking at a last minute bid for Mata.

Utter crap IMO. We'll maybe sign Shay Given, but that would be all.

pappe

Just getting Fellani will be underwhelming :(

After being linked with Thiago, Cesc and De Rossi. Yes it will be.
After having absolutely no creative force in our side in the last 2 games. Yes it will be.
Seeing Arsenal sign Ozil and breaking bank. Yes it will be.

Wes

venison crêpe
@CaulkinTheTimes 1m

Instead of telling me to get out of Mike Ashley's arse, why don't you join me inside? Plenty of room, nice & warm, flat-screen tellies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom