• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batigol

Banned
He is nearly back, not a moment too soon

timthumb.php

Thank fuck, based lionheart.

Dem thighs

arkon

Arsenal fans are due a bit of gloating. They take lots of shit in this thread (from United fans in particular) and especially after yesterday's results.

K1LLER7

Guilemme Balague on Sky Sports News says we've offered 25m + 5m for Herrera. We need to pay 36. Someone slap Woodward if this doesn't come off.

:'(

Feorax

Purslow is a cock, but he's just revealed something interesting there.

I had no idea that the £50 million Chelsea paid for Torres actually activated a release clause. Might explain the panic that followed, and why we were so vague with the one we put in Suarez' contract.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
GET FUCKED

#ForzaInter

biPtv.gif

joffery_slapped.gif

Guilemme Balague on Sky Sports News says we've offered 25m + 5m for Herrera. We need to pay 36. Someone slap Woodward if this doesn't come off.

:'(

Juve and Bayern tried negotiating with their cunt president, it's not gonna work. You either pay the FULL exit clause or you won't get him.

Llorente had like, 6 months left on his contract and he was still demanding 36M.

avaya

I hope the Yanited fans are now starting to realise they are now entering their long long overdue period in the wilderness.

How glorious it'll be.

Walshy

I had no idea that the £50 million Chelsea paid for Torres actually activated a release clause. Might explain the panic that followed, and why we were so vague with the one we put in Suarez' contract.
Really? That explains a lot.

I guess there are clauses in every contract, nowadays.

ShogunX

Definitely new news. It was always reported that we wanted £15m + whatever Carroll was going to cost. The only good thing about Carroll is that we ended up recouping
£20m from West Ham (£15m transfer + £5m loan fee). Wonder how much Chelsea could get for Torres now?

I still think there's a chance we make a bid for Honda. I can see Galliani faxing over a cheeky bid about .5m euro higher than his last one just to see if CSKA accept.

Here's my prediction for today:

IN:

Astori
Kucka/some other midfielder the media hasn't picked up on
Honda

OUT:

Zaccardo
Nocerino
Traore
Maybe Cristante on loan (if we bring in Kucka and Honda)
Last week we didn't get Honda because some CSKA partner didn't accept our offer, I'm guessing that as long as we don't put at least another milion on the table things won't change.

I still think that we might end up with Astori and Kakà today, while keeping Zaccardo, Nocerino and Traorè and loaning out Cristante. Selling all of them (except Cristante of course) would be perfect, though.

I want him now :( Let's hope Astori comes, then.
I know that feel bro.

Also, it appears that Honda will wear the #10 shirt. Hype rising
that's some good marketing Galliani.

MPW

i am waiting for an official statement from arsenal's website on ozil .... just be done and get it over with

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom