• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carbonox

How could Chelsea possibly want 3m for a loan fee? That's mental.

And yet I want Newcastle to pay that. :lol We paid 2m for Remy's loan I believe. Ain't my money so I don't give a shit how we acquire players. The club's too far gone for any respect.

Ben Arfa - Ba - Remy

#believeinjoekinnear

go drink yourself death joe you fat cunt

ShogunX

Ireland is going to Stoke. Hurray!

He still has the best pictures of all time.

Stephen%20Ireland%20Range%20Rover.jpg

stepehen-ireland_2096300b.jpg

K1LLER7

Graham Hunter
"Confirmed to me by all concerned that United have not yet given up on @anderherrera8 even at €36m. Remains tuff deal to do tho."

"Nor do Arsenal have a completely clear field for Özil despite being in pole position."

Tc91

Guillem Balague ‏@GuillemBalague 58s
Herrera will have to pass medical and United pay it all in cash but deal practically done

BALAGUE YOU PRICK THIS BETTER BE TRUE.

"@NorthBankBen: Ozil deal was approved by last night. Perez told Wenger he'd ignore advances from PSG and United. They had an agreement. Class."

Thanks Perez. You're still a cunt though.

"Not expecting much on the way of ins at Chelsea but never say never" sounds to me like we're obviously interested in a player or two and weighing up whether we actually need them or not.

My god.

Ozil.

It all makes sense now!

sneaky77

Is not that tough a deal, if they pay the clause and the player wants to go there is nothing we can do about it. We are just not negotiating, so pay the full clause and thats it.

Carbonox

"Not expecting much on the way of ins at Chelsea but never say never" sounds to me like we're obviously interested in a player or two and weighing up whether we actually need them or not.

My god.

Ozil.

It all makes sense now!

Once he passes his medical, Chelsea will have free reign to bag him.

Fady K

Not so bad for United after all if they get Herreira and Fellaini now.

Honestly, Bale at Madrid is going to be so exciting for the fans...and Ozil at Arsenal is amazing.

Thing is, since Spurs were dealing with madrid on Bale's sale anyway, why didn't they try to use that to their advantage as well (besides the boatloads of Money) and ask for Ozil?

Tc91

Anyone listening to Balague on SSN now?

"Not worth 36m at the moment but in 2 years time? Easily.

One of the top Spanish u21 midfielders and was the best midfielder that destroyed United 2 years ago. Madrid Barca and Atletico Madrid were all after him years ago."

HERRERAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Barzul

One of the top Spanish u21 midfielders and was the best midfielder that destroyed United 2 years ago. Madrid Barca and Atletico Madrid were all after him years ago."

HERRERAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I agree with Balague. If Man Utd had gone in for him earlier, they could've signed him for 25m.

Messi

HERRERAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

He said ONE OF the best, Muniain was amazing during those games also.

sneaky77

I agree with Balague. If Man Utd had gone in for him earlier, they could've signed him for 25m.

Earlier when? before he signed for Athletic?

We have De Marcos to put in his spot as CAM or move Muniain to the middle but Herrera is a good midfielder

Guys relax. If the deal happens, it would be for £30m (36m euros) and I'm not sure if the Modric comparison is apt. I'm also a little hesitant that he is already 24. Though this is better than nothing, and I kinda like the guy anyway.... so #VivaHerrera

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom