• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fry

I love them both. And Rodgers jacket is cool as fuck.

BTLsYlyCMAAr4gO.jpg
Did brentan had work done on his teeth?

Arnie

Since I've seen that blazer I can't stop blinking.

The man is an icon.

Why isn't there an app that lets me photograph that image and automatically buys whatever the fuck that jacket is and gets it shipped to my bedroom door via recorded delivery. Why is that not a thing.

SAKHO PLS

Fry

Dalglish's face is redder than one of the turds that have exited my asshole on this most strenuous of days

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Rhaegar

SSN: "Demba Ba not going to Arsenal. Sources report Chelsea does not want to sell to their rivals."

SSN (20 minutes later): "Rumors that Demba Ba may be going to Tottenham."

Poor Spuds.

BigBoss

hnnnnnngggg

After watching yesterday's game, do you think its time to bench Xavi? The midfield of Fabregas, Iniesta, and Busquets looked really good, the only reason it was a close game was due to Messi missing like 3-4 point blank shots.

deGod

After watching yesterday's game, do you think its time to bench Xavi? The midfield of Fabregas, Iniesta, and Busquets looked really good, the only reason it was a close game was due to Messi missing like 3-4 point blank shots.

That's the pressure that naygod possess

Rhaegar

Fabregas to ManU confirmed.

PaulLFC

Price is going to be well over £30m then.
I thought the tax rate was 50% if the club was depositing the money and not the player? Might be different circumstances or something, but there was another deal (think somebody went to Monaco) where they paid 50% tax or something. Madness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom