• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feorax

Kenny is all class. Seriously doubt he will hold any ill feeling towards the club or Rodgers himself, If he did he wouldn't be at the dinner in the first place.

Nah, I agree. Seem to be pretty happy in each others company in the photos.

Supposedly Kenny is going to return as an ambassador at some point.

@Arsenal

The #ClockEnd is now over - thank you for all your calls, emails and tweets. See you all next Monday!

e5YuU.gif

Aye.

It's just crackers. The difference in player quality and wages between QPR and Wigan and a team like us is astronomic. A division apart. So much for FFP. We had the second highest gates in the division last season and will be up there again this, and we can't compete with that.

Give it a couple of years of teams coming down with that sort of money and the most open and unpredictable division in England will be split in half.

Gonna make league one ape shit!

PaulLFC

Can't explain how fucking happy I am that we aren't signing Given.

Don't like him. Think Brad Jones deserves his number two spot. Also pleased that Borini has gone on loan to Sunderland. He needs minutes and I think him and Di Canio will be great for each other. He's an archetypal Di Canio player, works his fucking arse off.
Agree with this, especially Given. I was surprised and a bit disappointed we got linked with him, I know he's only back up keeper but I'm sure we could have got someone else - Given's old and out of favour, I can't remember the last time I saw him play to be honest. Think Brad is good enough for the number 2 spot.

Bumhead

Banned
Yeah its really quite unfair, it'll be absolutely ludicrous if they don't get promoted.

I'm just excited for the media spaff fest when 'Arry wins them promotion in the first 2 weeks of April with the most expensively assembled second division side in world football.

pappe

United Bros.

Its time. Lets accept it. Let us write off this season as a rebuilding one.

Europa League... here we come.

Wilbur

Banned
Powell to Wigan, good move. Think he'll get game time there, so hopefully McCarthy goes to Everton now pls.

I'm just excited for the media spaff fest when 'Arry wins them promotion in the first 2 weeks of April with the most expensively assembled second division side in world football.

:/. Absolute foregone conclusion they're coming up already, its a shame. If Forest and maybe Watford can keep their form up enough to push them into the playoffs and give teams a chance of doing them in that format, it'll be great for the league.

Salvadora

As it stands, Arsenal will have one of the most threadbare squads in the league.

Who are we going to put on the bench for all the games we have to play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom