• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eanan

West Brom selling Shane Long is the unexpected and stupid transfer of the day should it go through, bar Real selling Ozil obv.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
United sign anyone

like, pull some random guy off the streets give him a pen and sign him

You can't NOT sign anyone..

wait is this how you signed Bebe?

faridmon

WBA selling Shane Long is the unexpected and stupid transfer of the day should it go through, bar Real selling Ozil obv.

He was acting all uninterested in the later half of the season. The fan are happy about it.

Now Hull, now that is a new low for him. I guess he will be a championship player forever.

Arnie

Do one Arnold.

I am.

To get a mini milk.

Then I'll be back with more fucking needle.

GLEN-JOHNSON.gif

Darth Sonik

we need more FPS games
Ok City Talk 105.9 have knocked it out the park in their first go at deadline day. Pity it's over at 10.

Well done guys, hilarious stuff.

Carbonox

Went for a nap for a few hours. Wake up and see absolutely fucking nothing has changed for any club. :lol

Joe Kinnear and Mike Ashley need burning to the ground. Utter cunting thieves they are.

Why is Özil taking so long?

And is it true that players have to be registered at UEFA for the CL in less than 30 minutes?

I'd laugh so hard if Arsenal missed that lol

As it stands, Arsenal will have one of the most threadbare squads in the league.

Who are we going to put on the bench for all the games we have to play.

Really disappointing when you think about it. We've had months to do business but manage to sign only 1 player on the last day in a position that isn't a priority. Ultimately, Ozil isn't going to secure 4th or higher for Arsenal

Meier

So they tried the 48-month instalment trick from FM?

:lol I saw in FM14 they are going to neuter this a bit. Sounds like you won't be able to get around your transfer budget as easily by using clauses, etc. :(

Can't believe Guidetti isn't going anywhere apparently. This sucks.

Eanan

He was acting all uninterested in the later half of the season. The fan are happy about it.

Now Hull, now that is a new low for him. I guess he will be a championship player forever.

Really? I thought he was one of the hardest working forwards in the premier league last year. Didn't think the fans would be happy about him leaving.

Rhaegar

Really disappointing when you think about it. We've had months to do business but manage to sign only 1 player on the last day in a position that isn't a priority. Ultimately, Ozil isn't going to secure 4th or higher for Arsenal

Ozil, Cazorla and an in-form Walcott, Giroud and Ramsey will though.

Yen

Moyes and Woodward in a Manchester office. Ed's laptop has run out of battery ("I told you to stop playing Peggle" say David). Dozens of chargers are tangled up in a ball. Woody and Moysey have until 11pm to untangle the chargers and sign players.

Meanwhile, Brendan and Kolo are at a dinner, chugging martinis. "One day, says Brendan, "this'll all be yours."

Pachimari

BBC Sport's David Ornstein 8pm

"There a no issues or problems surrounding Arsenal's club-record signing of Mesut Ozil. The deal is being processed and Arsenal plan to announce it in the next couple of hours."

cremino

Lukaku reportedly prefers a return to WBA over Everton on loan, which is awkward because Anichebe is apparently in talks to join WBA from Everton.

K1LLER7

"Graham Hunter says on @ESPNFC Boot Room that #Herrera United deal is unlikely to happen. Looks like Fellaini is their best hope now #MUFC"

What a shit window.

Hala Madrid

Arsenal have completed the signing of Mesut Ozil from Real Madrid for £42.5M, plus bonuses for trophies, bringing the overall fee to £42.5M.

Am I late with that one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom