• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

LNBL

BTLplOeCQAAFr1j.jpg

Lightning

Banned
His attitude is just so poor that I worry that it would have an effect on the dressing room.
Wenger is guaranteed to banish him if that happens and only he will suffer. Besides, Cazorla, Giroud, Wilshere, Ramsey, Arteta all have nothing in common with Bendtner.

This Chairman guy on SSN says United will sign Fellani.

He also thinks this could be Woodwards last year lool.

He keeps talking over Niall Quinn and you tell its annoying Niall hahaha.

I agree its done though. It was similar to Torres/Meireles, deals were done pretty much that was just the last piece of the puzzle.

omgkitty

Wenger is guaranteed to banish him if that happens and only he will suffer. Besides, Cazorla, Giroud, Wilshere, Ramsey, Arteta all have nothing in common with Bendtner.

Besides like I said earlier, if he wants to play for Denmark, he has to get his shit together.

Bumhead

Banned
Wait a minute..

Benoit Assou-Ekotto is going to QPR!?

Jesus Christ.. their team is RIDICULOUS. Those increased parachute payments are going to destroy the Championship.

ShogunX

King Kenny and Brenton hanging out together at the Shankley dinner. Not awkward at all...

Kenny is all class. Seriously doubt he will hold any ill feeling towards the club or Rodgers himself, If he did he wouldn't be at the dinner in the first place.

cremino

Reports that Everton are about to sign Lukakau on loan for a season. That would free up Victor Anichebe to go to West Brom.

Bumhead

Banned
Wigan spending too.

Aye.

It's just crackers. The difference in player quality and wages between QPR and Wigan and a team like us is astronomic. A division apart. So much for FFP. We had the second highest gates in the division last season and will be up there again this, and we can't compete with that.

Give it a couple of years of teams coming down with that sort of money and the most open and unpredictable division in England will be split in half.

Wilbur

Banned
Wait a minute..

Benoit Assou-Ekotto is going to QPR!?

Jesus Christ.. their team is RIDICULOUS. Those increased parachute payments are going to destroy the Championship.

Yeah its really quite unfair, it'll be absolutely ludicrous if they don't get promoted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom