• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

vall03

Just woke up and it seems that a lot of people are excited for Ozil signing, but we haven't signed a new striker? Really Wenger?

Tc91

:loooool at this Man U fan on talkSPORT.

"How do you feel about Fellaini?"

"I DON'T CARE!"

Exactly how I feel too.

Not happy at all. If we signed him for £23m it would be alright + another midfielder but Fellaini alone?! Naaaaah.

Upset with this transfer window.

Looks like Woodward pulled out of the Herrera deal because we needed to spend 28m on Fellaini. It's not as if we could have triggered a release clause for 5m less a whole fucking month ago. Holy shit.

Yup and there goes the most tragically awful transfer window I've seen at my football club. Levels of incompetence that I've honestly never seen from a professional organisation. I'm ashamed, embarrassed and we genuinely deserve all the laughter and derision.

But we signed Coentrao on loan :lol

dc89

Exactly how I feel too.

Not happy at all. If we signed him for £23m it would be alright + another midfielder but Fellaini alone?! Naaaaah.

Upset with this transfer window.

You're just upset you now have a DDR jersey which is useless.

Wilbur

Banned
Seething with how we've conducted ourselves this transfer window. Fellaini's a very good player who has proven himself in our league. Will he make a change to the way we play? No, we needed another midfielder in and we're likely to carry on playing 4-4-2. Will he strike fear into the hearts of Europe? No, but he'll at least free Carrick up to do other things. I'm happy we got him. But £27.5m is nuts.

But the Herrera business today was utterly fucking embarrassing. Embarrassing. I can't fucking envision how awful that must feel for him.

This whole window's been disgusting.

sixghost

Yep, 1 decent season = fantastic now a days.

He's been the best player at Everton behind Baines for the last 3 years. Just because you first saw him when Everton beat United in last seasons opener doesn't mean he hadn't been playing well previously.

Wilbur

Banned
wait

coentrao

what?

WHAT?

NO FUCKING WAY

oh my god please fucking kill me tell me it isnt true

im about to send the pm to mumei, serious

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom