• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pachimari

I guess this is our squad heading into 2013-14:

01 - Iker CASILLAS
02 - Raphael VARANE
03 - PEPE
04 - SERGIO RAMOS
05 - Fabio COENTRAO
06 - Sami KHEDIRA
07 - Cristiano RONALDO
08 -
09 - Karim BENZEMA
10 -
11 - Gareth BALE
12 - MARCELO
13 - JÉSUS Fernandez
14 - Xabi ALONSO
15 - Dani CARVAJAL
16 - CASEMIRO
17 - Alvaro ARBELOA
18 - NACHO Fernandez
19 - Luka MODRIC
20 - JESÉ Rodriguez
21 - Alvaro MORATA
22 - Angél DI MARÍA
23 - ISCO
24 - Asier ILLARRAMENDI
25 - Diego LOPEZ

D_prOdigy

tumblr_moasoj1C461qasthro2_400.gif

pappe

Call me crazy but I am happy with us onky signing Fellaini. A enforcer is all we needed.
scoring goals is not a problem for us. We scored the max number of goals last season. Now its all upto Moyes to start trusting players like Kagawa Nani and Valencia and we will be set.

TrueBlue

I'm gutted.

He offered something different as an alternative to Torres. Ba doesn't and Eto'o remains to be seen but I'm skeptical.

Aye. I can understand the logic to an extent, but still...

Best striker of our pre-season. I'm not confident Ba, Torres abd Eto'o can deliver.

jtb

Banned
the thing about Coentrao is that he actually looks pretty good for Portugal. but he was pretty terrible for Madrid whenever I watched him.

Salvadora

Yup and there goes the most tragically awful transfer window I've seen at my football club. Levels of incompetence that I've honestly never seen from a professional organisation. I'm ashamed, embarrassed and we genuinely deserve all the laughter and derision.

But we signed Coentrao on loan :lol
You are worse than Arsenal.

Please understand.

bud

coentrao is an incredibly shit signing.

united have overpayed for fellaini, but i think he'd fit in with their way of playing.

Wes

venison crêpe
David Ornstein ‏@bbcsport_david 1m
Hearing Man Utd bid to sign Real Madrid left-back Coentrao on loan is a done deal. Awaiting confirmation either way #bbcfootball #mufc #rmfc

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
What are you talking about, lone striker? He's back up is a competent and talented Morata. Jesé can play there as well.

Actually one of the most positive stories of our transfer window is, that Jesé actually stayed as part of our first squad.

If Benzema gets injured and you get paired up against Bayern, Chelsea, Dortmund in the CL. Morata is your go to guy at CF? lol no way.

Jese is like Deulofeu, both just have big potential. they have yet to demonstrate anything.

faridmon

Decent window for Everton. McCarthy, Barry, Lukaku for Fellaini.

and all of those happened last min. Dammit!

Well as long we sold Fellaini thats good. 80k a week less and 28 million richer. Not to mention we can finally build up on that Martinez passing philosophy which Fellaini wasn't good at.

Seein' that wheeler-dealer hanging out his window as he turns out of the training ground has completed this transfer window nicely. Would've liked a striker, but complaining about that would be greedy at this point.

Fuck. We're going to be playing Bendtner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom