• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulLFC

jamie jackson ‏@GuardianJamieJ 58m
Being told Herrera very disappointed...

Herrera deal fell down because #mufc tried to do a deal on buyout clause as club thought €36m too much

#mufc still 'like' Herrera

"We still like him, just not enough to pay his asking price, that's all"

faridmon

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fuck off you arrogant sods.

''we will get Fellaini bla bla bla''

Get bent.

On another news, we are stuck with Fellaini who can't be bothered to play properly because he doesn't care and no McCarthy :(

Edit: 28 Million. YES. Congratulation Man u on your new good player :)

Messi

jamie jackson ‏@GuardianJamieJ 58m
Being told Herrera very disappointed...

Herrera deal fell down because #mufc tried to do a deal on buyout clause as club thought €36m too much

#mufc still 'like' Herrera

"We still like him, just not enough to pay his asking price, that's all"

Kinda feel bad for him tbh

ShogunX

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Get bent.

On another news, we are stuck with Fellaini who can't be bothered to play properly because he doesn't care and no McCarthy :(

It looks like Fellaini might of gone.....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Get bent.

idJUpO80hXFB3.gif

Wilbur

Banned
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Get bent.

alright this cheered me up LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Get bent.

Farid please. Deals can still go through after 11 haha.

Pachimari

Just noticed Benzema is the Madrid's sole striker.... lulz

What are you talking about, lone striker? He's back up is a competent and talented Morata. Jesé can play there as well.

Actually one of the most positive stories of our transfer window is, that Jesé actually stayed as part of our first squad.

Even the Glazers will be pissed. We need to be successful on the pitch to earn them money.
And with Fellaini in the team we will most probably finish in the top 4 comfortably, which is all the money they need. For now.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Get bent.

Edit: 28 Million. YES. Congratulation Man u on your new good player :)
Of course.

Siqueira is not going to Benfica but to Real Madrid instead.
Bruma has left Lisbon to go to Turkey. I´m hearing the deal won´t be 12M€ but 10M€ and we get 25% of a future transference.

fuenf

hello footballGAF I'm new to this football / transfer stuff. I just want to ask you if I got it right.

United hired that Moyes guy from Everton, who doesnt know how to pronounce Shinji Kagawa's name properly and therefore can't put him in the lineup, back in May, right? And since then we was rumoured to bring this Belgian Afro football player along with him? But because of some unknown reason United waited until the last minute of the transfer window to basically buy the Belgian Luiz Gustavo for an incredible amount of money?

wow

nemesun

After watching the United car crash don't want Wenger to go in a million years.
One swallow doesn't make a summer. As much as I appreciate the significance of Ozil signing, leaving everything to the deadline day was absolutely irresponsible and now we're left without a quality second striker. If Giroud gets injured, we're fucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom