• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHarris78

QPR confirm they have signed Tom Carroll and Benoit Assout-Ekotto from Tottenham. Both join up with former manager Harry Redknapp on season-long loans.

At 23:02, classic Harry!

darren-fletcher.jpg

"He's like a new signing"

kharma45

Let's just ask Phil Neville to come out of retirement, bring Scholes back AGAIN and see if we can get Nicky Powell back.

In all seriousness, if we can still nab Felliani it'll be at least some sort of positive. Dire that we've paid more than his clause but.

100% agree

"Ed Woodward must be fired by Manchester United immediately," says the least sweary email of the night on the subject, this one from Peter Holland. "For three reasons: one, he has failed in his most basic task - to strengthen the squad. Secondly he has severely damaged the reputation of the club with armature bidding strategies. Thirdly, if Moyes is to have any chance of succeeding he cannot be tarnished by the summer fiasco. Woodward most take sole responsibility."

From RAWK.

Ask them how their last memory of winning the PL feels like. Oh wait.

Bwahaha ha ha

:LOOOOOOOOL

I AM DEAD IF THIS IS TRUE

HAHAAHAHHHA

What the fuck :lol

Oh my fucking GOD

Fax machines required to do million pound transfers. Ridiculous.

...you have to be kidding

oh come on, that has to be bullshit. it's just pathetic now.

fax machine? Fergie where are thou

hahahahahahahahahahaha

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

tumblr_m418iuxHz81rvtgc0o2_500.gif

OMG If this is true I might die.

TrLCTdc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom