• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

GHG

Fuck knows it's just a vibe I get. Probably because I look at your avatar when reading your posts or some shit. You attend matches regularly? I cant afford many this season :(

Yeh I was at the spurs game this weekend:

20130901_160506jwu1w.jpg

20130901_164604x2uff.jpg

20130901_164611c4u3h.jpg

Try and go as much as I can. I didn't go as much towards the start of last season because of disgust toward Wenger for selling RVP and then not getting a decent replacement with the money available but I missed going too much...

Is it his obsession with opposition fans maybe?

Me and the Liverpool fans on here have a special bond. Love you Arnie.

Linius

What happens?

I am really depressed that I don't own a 3DS because I would have played the hell out of that game.

Well there's a birthday furniture series and I know villagers will bombard my house and make some 'party' arrangements.

Oh and you should get a 3DS. You don't wanna miss out on the Poké bros in october.

Haven't even introduced myself. Londoner, Arsenal fan if you haven't guessed already. Lurked for years like a creepy old guy but I'm ready to expose myself for footygaf ;)

Also, Lambda is a cunt.

You're all cunts, except Arsegaf <3

Arnie

Haven't even introduced myself. Londoner, Arsenal fan if you haven't guessed already. Lurked for years like a creepy old guy but I'm ready to expose myself for footygaf ;)

Also, Lambda is a cunt.

Hello

London's rubbish

The needle begins

Salvadora

Also, Lambda is a cunt.

You'll fit in nicely.

FootballFan

I love this gif so much :lol

By the way, did you ever finish things with Mad Men or are you still in the fourth season? :p

I finished it! Caught up with you fools.

Spoiler:
wow...dat hershey speech.. :'(. so good.

Thought season 6 was good, just didn't like that Don was banging yet another woman. But when Sally caught him in the act, my jaw dropped lol. Also, Glen(wilbur lookalike), is the best character in tv

Barzul

Also, Lambda is a cunt.

Welcome. Glad to to have more Arsenal fans on here.

Linius

Spoiler:

Thought season 6 was good, just didn't like that Don was banging yet another woman. But when Sally caught him in the act, my jaw dropped lol. Also, Glen(wilbur lookalike), is the best character in tv

Yeah, Glen was great. Loved his season 6 arch. The kids are growing up.

FootballFan

Also, Lambda is a cunt.

Holy shit dat Ozil effect. He isn't even that amazing.

Welcome anyway :D

Well there's a birthday furniture series and I know villagers will bombard my house and make some 'party' arrangements.

Oh and you should get a 3DS. You don't wanna miss out on the Poké bros in october.

I am getting a 2DS, no joke.

#PC-PS4-WiiU-Vita-2DS-bro.

faridmon

Thomas Hitzlsperger Retires today. One of my favourite German players, and that is not because he played for Everton.

He was fantastic at Stuttgart.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I read ALL the Mad Men spoilers on GAF and...none of them seem like fucking spoilers.

He slept with A
He wore a tie
He ate soap
He touched someone's leg

It's like reading about a reality show.

jtb

Banned

Spoiler:

that speech was embarrassingly terrible. Season was like S5 quality, flashbacks are terrible.... meh. Nothing on the level of 1-4. Probably a good thing the show is ending sooner rather than later.

Good but no longer great.

Barzul

Sorry but this is fucking absurd. Reeks of a bunch of fans starved of any kind of recent success.
That's exactly what it is, when you've been taught to expect to expect the likes of Gervinho and Chamakh coming in every season, signing Özil must feel like winning the League.

Linius

Holy shit dat Ozil effect. He isn't even that amazing.

Welcome anyway :D

I am getting a 2DS, no joke.

#PC-PS4-WiiU-Vita-2DS-bro.

Come on dude, that thing looks like a misformed baby from the GBA and 3DS. Just spend a little extra and get yourself a proper 3DS (or even better XL) :D

FootballFan

that speech was embarrassingly terrible. Season was like S5 quality, flashbacks are terrible.... meh. Nothing on the level of 1-4. Probably a good thing the show is ending sooner rather than later.

Good but no longer great.

I disagree but interesting to see a different view. What exactly didn't you like, that made it much worse than 1-4? (I agree about it not being as good as those seasons though)

Wilbur

Banned
Yeah I'm pretty sure Mad Men is wonderfully acted but I read spoilers

no one blows up

no one gets shot

no one fucks ted

I read ALL the Mad Men spoilers on GAF and...none of them seem like fucking spoilers.

He slept with A
He wore a tie
He ate soap
He touched someone's leg

It's like reading about a reality show.

It sounds like the most mundane pile of shite imaginable

Authenticity isn't enough

faridmon

No money at the moment. Hopefully if I get a good job, I might invest in for Pokebomb.

Haven't played one since Yellow

Rhaegar

Also, Lambda is a cunt.

Actually, I'm an unrepentant cunt too.

Arnie

The celebrations when Arsenal win a trophy will be insane.

North London might turn red, literally.

To be fair by the time Arsenal do win a trophy I expect all artificial matter to be composed of a nanomachine compound that could quite literally, at the flick of a switch, or the kick of a ball, turn red.

FootballFan

Come on dude, that thing looks like a misformed baby from the GBA and 3DS. Just spend a little extra and get yourself a proper 3DS (or even better XL) :D

Meh, checked some preview/review/comparisons with 3DS, it's pretty much the same just much uglier. I won't be taking it outside as that would be embarrassing, I just want it for dat Pokemon and it's the cheapest option, so suck on that.

2DS 4 lyfe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom