• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stryder

Not all of us think Ozil signing means we will challenge. All I said was that this summer was a step in the right direction.

His signing helps greatly in recruiting other talent too. It can only be positive even if we don't challenge. Ozil's presence can only help us push on.
This man is right, give it a year or three.

nemesun

Not all of us think Ozil signing means we will challenge. All I said was that this summer was a step in the right direction.

His signing helps greatly in recruiting other talent too. It can only be positive even if we don't challenge. Ozil's presence can only help us push on.

I wholeheartedly concur.

Wilbur

Banned
Man. United, Arsenal, Liverpool and ...?

Pardon my ignorance about that petty league of yours.

Newcastle or Villa.

One London club, one Manchester club, one Merseyside club, and either Newcastle or Birmingham as the next biggest cities pls.

Stryder

By the way, I thought it timely to introduce myself. I'm the current leader on the Footy-GAF fantasy league with the team "Downunder Thunder". Here's hoping I can hold onto the place for a while longer. ;)

Sure. Hopefully without Arsene and his staff though ;)

Salvadora

This is how I feel:

I don't know if there will be a 'revolution' but I very much doubt it, and definitely don't think we will be challenging for the title. I think Ozil is a top quality signing who will push us further as a team.

My prediction before was third and I stick with that.

FootballFan

Why? No one trusts me anymore :(

Either way, you are going to have a great time. Just make sure you do continue watching it once that one stops.

:( I don't know man.

lol nah nothing to do with you, just picked it after some research :p

What do you mean by continue watching after it stops? You mean start watching the OVA after?

ShogunX

Yeh obviously. It enables me access to most Arsenal games. Kroenke hooks me up because of it.

I'm a Londoner

Why?

Fuck knows it's just a vibe I get. Probably because I look at your avatar when reading your posts or some shit. You attend matches regularly? I cant afford many this season :(

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
True. Really enjoying serie this year. Also juve fans how confident are you of holding on to conte? If he wins the title again I can see either barca or Madrid coming in for him if their respective managers flop.

Fuck those two, I'd rather see him go to Chelsea.

He won't leave 'his project' next season, that's for sure. His contract will expire in two seasons and I'm pretty sure he'll respect it. But I've gotta say, our directors are sure making it hard for him..

EDIT: I sure say "sure" a lot.

By the way, I thought it timely to introduce myself. I'm the current leader on the Footy-GAF fantasy league with the team "Downunder Thunder". Here's hoping I can hold onto the place for a while longer. ;)

Welcome!

Awesome name.
3AQmK.gif

Wilbur

Banned

Hi baby, welcome!

fuck your team.

Might have missed it, who do you support?

FootballFan

Welcome.....who do you support?

I'm right behind you! I will get you one day.

faridmon

:( I don't know man.

lol nah nothing to do with you, just picked it after some research :p

What do you mean by continue watching after it stops? You mean start watching the OVA after?

Yeah, Like I said, the 1999 one stops in the middle of Greed Island arc (the OVA) while the new one is way past it. That is why I told you about watching the new one. Its continues. but the old one just suddenly stops.

pappe

Fuck I don't want Shinji to leave. Give him a chance Moysey. Young has never been good enough and Giggs and Valencia are perilously close to that point.

Play something like this. Shamelessly stolen from RedCafe

abFq1Lhalw.jpg
Moyes does not know how to play without wingers. That won't happen.

Yen

It's wilbz birthday in August isn't it, I wasn't around so let's all wish him happy birthday. Happy birthday.

Chris Kamara
is going to be in the next touch of cloth lol

jordisok

Fuck I don't want Shinji to leave. Give him a chance Moysey. Young has never been good enough and Giggs and Valencia are perilously close to that point.

Play something like this. Shamelessly stolen from RedCafe

abFq1Lhalw.jpg

NOT FAIR I JUST SPENT 2 MINUTES DRAWING THIS FOR YOU ANTIFOOTBALL BASTARDS

QBAZo4Q.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom