• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.
poldi and per just wanted to be reunited with their dear friend. they did it out of love. their reasons were pure and honest.

milch, please understand.

I would have understood if they reunited the old Bremen gang. No Wiese, no love.
D9BJ4dt.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
Michael Shannon is god tier.

He's great but there's a fuckton of amazing actors in it. Michael Stuhlbarg and Stephen Graham are the best things in it by a fucking mile.

oh and HARROW

oh and that one who is always naked fuck i want to fuck her so so so fucking bad

This means more Robbie Savage doesn't it

Shit

I would happily pay double the license fee if I got to see Robbie Savage executed live during the West Brom - Norwich highlights.

Fuck that, he'd give a monotonous play-by-play of it until his final breath. Nobody wants that.

tumblr_m56iphfMj21rooy1q.gif

Yen

The Republic should call him

Republic are a lot less likely to play an 18 year old who hasn't played a senior game. NI are that desperate that they basically told McLaughlin he would play. O'Neill and Rodgers had a meeting with him at Melwood to persuade him to choose NI but McLaughlin didn't want to commit to either side.

FootballFan

Guys, any ideas of what to give Wilbury for his new avatar?

Was thinking of giving him the pic of Arnie's Mate :p

Bacon, what you got?

Give him an avatar that says "mad men >>>> breaking bad" that way when he posts in the breaking bad thread, arguments will come about.

kharma45

Republic are a lot less likely to play an 18 year old who hasn't played a senior game. NI are that desperate that they basically told McLaughlin he would play. O'Neill and Rodgers had a meeting with him at Melwood to persuade him to choose NI but McLaughlin didn't want to commit to either side.

We just need to tie down anyone we can tbh.

Dibbz

Does anyone have that gif of that fella that is trying to comprehend something but can't quite do it? He blinks a lot and moves back a bit. Looks like an interview or something.

Salazar

I would happily pay double the license fee if I got to see Robbie Savage executed live during the West Brom - Norwich highlights.

In appropriately old-fashioned style

http://www.the-tls.co.uk/tls/public/article1308915.ece

Some parts of Germany said:
In some parts of Germany, well into the nineteenth century, the blood that spurted from the severed neck of executed offenders was caught in beakers by epileptics and drunk on the spot, signifying its life-giving qualities, perhaps also its sacred nature, coming as it did from a person who had been absolved by a priest immediately before making what was commonly regarded as a “good death”.

jordisok

If you cannot mentally separate having faith in young players and improving their game, and ultimately losing points because you're having to rely on these young players too often, then I don't have time before I eventually plan to sleep to fix this.

There's knowing and trusting what a young player can do, but Rodgers is the first to know that you shouldn't rely on that. As soon as we got the two attacking reinforcements in January Sterling and Suso were back on the periphery, as they should be at such an age.

I don't know what you're getting at. Rodgers picks those teams, its incredibly dangerous to then lay blame at the young players if it goes wrong. Not saying he's not investing in youth, I'm saying that the way he handles those situations is poor and might undermine his good work elsewhere.

Edit: I'm not necessarily talking about being forced to play kids in big games, more the cup defeats, etc

Dibbz

He's not. It's like some show from the 80's or something, at least that's what it looks like to me. God damn Google brings up so much shit when you try to look for a gif.

operon

Every little helps plus I love reading the comments when it happens on the Belfast telegraph

K1LLER7

Does anyone have that gif of that fella that is trying to comprehend something but can't quite do it? He blinks a lot and moves back a bit. Looks like an interview or something.
I think I know what your on about but i'm on my phone so can't post the gif :p

He puts his hand out, then down, and then up again? Lol

Edit: the first one Clydefrog posted.

Dibbz

na not those. Fuck I can't explain it. The guy like semi closes one eye like a wtf you mean kinda look but then starts to blink heavily whilst he motions his head backwards. I think, fuck I'm overthinking it and can't even remember it clearly. He's wearing a brown blazer I think.

Wilbur

Banned
na not those. Fuck I can't explain it. The guy like semi closes one eye like a wtf you mean kinda look but then starts to blink heavily whilst he motions his head backwards. I think, fuck I'm overthinking it and can't even remember it clearly. He's wearing a brown blazer I think.

i found it

tumblr_me916kTh5b1qgixfoo1_500.gif

blink.gif

xrots.gif

bud

i found it!

igy9IT2.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
goddamn i love gifs

the best ones are like remember the thread where there was the picture of hitler and the alien and the guy said hitler in auschwitz and every single post after was just hilarious reaction gifs

also wasnt that bootay our west ham fan

Dibbz

OK imagine the guy in the gif. It's like old as fuck, probably 80's wearing a suit of some sort. Imagine the camera is on his face and someone is trying to explain what Woodward has been doing all summer. He is in shock but midway through the gif it looks like his brain just melts as he cannot comprehend what he had just been told.

Fuck I don't think I can explain it any better than that really.

kharma45

OK imagine the guy in the gif. It's like old as fuck, probably 80's wearing a suit of some sort. Imagine the camera is on his face and someone is trying to explain what Woodward has been doing all summer. He is in shock but midway through the gif it looks like his brain just melts as he cannot comprehend what he had just been told.

0436_nwua9.gif

Clydefrog

tumblr_inline_mf8hk5nzXo1qao2ge.gif

bud

are you talking about the star trek one?

the black guy?

edit: oh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom