• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha I ruined your GIF party!

Can't ruing this party

ibnHEccsKjzsIW.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Saw Rooney's head.

No explain to me why he can't play for 2 weeks.

Because if John Terry saw a gaping red gash he'd be unable to stop himself from sticking his dick in it

halfway through writing this post I remembered that John Francis Leroy Terry OBE has retired from England national duty, but I care not.

Wilbur

Banned
Man reading Terry's wikipedia page is hilarious

In September 2001, Terry and three teammates were fined two weeks' wages by Chelsea for an incident involving players and American tourists at a Heathrow airport bar in the immediate aftermath of the 11 September attacks.

In January 2002 Terry, Chelsea team mate Jody Morris and Des Byrne of Wimbledon were charged with assault and affray after a confrontation with a nightclub bouncer. Terry was banned from selection for the England team for the duration of the case, though he was ultimately cleared of all charges. In the same month, Terry was fined £60 for parking his Bentley in a disabled bay.

In 2009, Terry was investigated by Chelsea and the FA for allegedly taking money from an undercover reporter for a private tour of Chelsea's training ground.

In January 2010, a super-injunction was imposed by a High Court judge preventing the media from reporting allegations that Terry had had a four-month affair in late 2009 with Vanessa Perroncel, the former girlfriend of Wayne Bridge, his former Chelsea and England teammate.

On 2 November 2011, Terry was placed under police investigation following an allegation of racist abuse made at Anton Ferdinand during a match versus Queens Park Rangers. Video footage circulated on the internet led to accusations that Terry called Ferdinand a "fucking black cunt".

The Daily Telegraph summed up the consequences of the controversial incident, that "the cost has been high. Here, three vile words muttered by Terry at Loftus Road ultimately removed Fabio Capello from the England manager’s job; inflicted much distress on the Ferdinand family; brought a £45,000 fine for Rio Ferdinand for his endorsement of a “choc ice” tweet aimed at Chelsea’s left-back; removed Terry from the England reckoning and shed yet more light on the fantasy world of Ashley Cole."

the fantasy world of Ashley Cole :lol :lol :lol

Sage00

Once And Future Member
"FA chairman Greg Dyke says the England team should aim to reach the semi-final of Euro 2020 and win the World Cup in 2022."

lol

Wilbur

Banned
:lol See how high Ramos and Pique are too? wtf.

And is Vidic really still better than all those guys behind him? I don't think so, maybe Man U bros can correct me if I'm wrong.

I think he's still brilliant. Hasn't put a foot wrong in our first three games this year if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom