• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

I think he's still brilliant. Hasn't put a foot wrong in our first three games this year if you ask me.

Yeah I've seen your games, thought he was good too, but you think he is 14th best player in the world and best CB in the world(as fifa rates him)?

Meier

Timu is a serious PC gamer. Bought EU IV and Rome II lately I see! I'm too cheap.

506 hours in FM13 -- that is my new high after 465 in FM12 and 315 in FM11. FM11 I was late to the party on though so I have no fucking clue how I managed to play THAT much, lol.

FootballFan

better than Shitchester United, which doesn't even have a midfield. who the fuck are they gonna attract?

EVakb93.png

Meier

So here is my pictures from Barcelona vs Atl Madrid, I hope you guys who look do enjoy. Sorry about the blurryness of some. Camera aint the best. Heres 2 as a taste.

Ps I am sorry about the obscene amount of Neymar pictures, but he was a massive reason I went.

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5338/9673565551_771e59304a_c.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3698/9673561751_7ffb7d55ee_c.jpg[IMG]

[URL="http://www.flickr.com/photos/101279403@N07/sets/72157635380396413/"]Link to full album, Barca vs Atleti Madrid[/URL][/QUOTE]

Dang, you had some great seats! Very cool. Pinto's hair is so fucking dumb. :lol

FootballFan

So here is my pictures from Barcelona vs Atl Madrid, I hope you guys who look do enjoy. Sorry about the blurryness of some. Camera aint the best. Heres 2 as a taste.

Ps I am sorry about the obscene amount of Neymar pictures, but he was a massive reason I went.

http://farm6.staticflickr.com/5338/9673565551_771e59304a_c.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://farm4.staticflickr.com/3698/9673561751_7ffb7d55ee_c.jpg[IMG]

[URL="http://www.flickr.com/photos/101279403@N07/sets/72157635380396413/"]Link to full album, Barca vs Atleti Madrid[/URL][/QUOTE]

What was your reaction when Neymar did that back-heel pass to Messi? The one that no one else in the world could have as quickly.

edit
Wait that was a different match! sorry lol

[quote="Meier, post: 80042865"]Dang, you had some great seats! Very cool. Pinto's hair is so fucking dumb. :lol[/QUOTE]

Pinto is probably the most likeable footballer in the world.

:lol he cracks me up.

nitewulf

let's look at the players you've managed to sign....

oh right, an everton reject.

and you think you have a chance to sign herrera in january? that's a laugh. he'd be like fuck that shitty joke of a club, i am going to city and laughing my way to the bank.

Messi

Dang, you had some great seats! Very cool. Pinto's hair is so fucking dumb. :lol

Had to get the pinto pictures in early knowing its the last id see of him. The hair is fucking stupid lol.

What was your reaction when Neymar did that back-heel pass to Messi? The one that no one else in the world could have as quickly.

Pinto is probably the most likeable footballer in the world.

:lol he cracks me up.

Pinto gave away his training shirt to some kid in the front row, alexis and pedro gave away there match jerseys.

The backheel was epic.

Fuck. Between when I left for work and came home just now, there were nine (9!) new pages in this thread. That's almost 900 posts.

Does anyone actually follow this thread post by post? I'm sympathizing with dc here.

Messi

Some good pics there man. Love the guy behind you doing the exact same pose as you :lol

Wouldn't have happened if DeGod didnt take 10 fucking mins to make a picture. then take like 6 of them. Btw that is him in the Barca kit in the first picture. Man United diehard my ass. I converted one of yours Man United GAF now what. I GOT YO GOALKEEPER.

edit: while we are at it, those are my underwear on the bed.

Wilbur

Banned

and you think you have a chance to sign herrera in january? that's a laugh. he'd be like fuck that shitty joke of a club, i am going to city and laughing my way to the bank.

Mikel-Arteta-006.jpg

Dibbz

I hope Mertesacker, Rosicky and Sagna all extend their deals. Talks ongoing to extend their deals.

A must. They've all been pretty damn fantastic. Sagna had a bumpy last season but he really has been great this season. His cover at CB has been great. Made so much better since everyone was laughing at Wenger for saying he is great in that position.

kharma45

WHO THE FUCK IS THIS

ugoKd.gif

sneaky77

Herrera said in press conference today that he knew that he wasn't leaving, he didn't take any physical tests on Monday and no one from Man Utd ever called him up. Now, is not like he cannot say much else, but he was seen in Bilbao shopping with De Marcos monday afternoon looking pretty calm.

Meier

First practice on our new stadium.. first game will be on the 16th

http://www.elcorreo.com/elcorreo/vizcaya/multimedia/201309/04/media/A1-1814131448.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

Looks beautiful! I don't mean this in a mean way or anything, but how were you guys able to afford it? I thought Athletic were having some financial issues (like most of La Liga). I guess it was probably under construction for awhile so maybe that made it more feasible.

p.s. Where have you been on FIFA lately?!

Messi

Here are a few from the 3-2 clasico supercopa last season (yes we ended up losing because valdes is a twat)

Topical:
9677034986_8664724db0_c.jpg

Real Madrids former #1 goalkeeper (I am very happy I got to see him play live, as I was with Ronaldo)
9676996406_e398c14718_c.jpg

9673751757_c6f617ba20_c.jpg

wouldnt be a clasico without handbags, I love that its sergio on the ground. Its always sergio lol

9673769307_a017495d11_c.jpg

9677033822_537f824bfa_c.jpg

full set here

No more pics from me tonight :p

First practice on our new stadium.. first game will be on the 16th

A1-1814131448.jpg

That stadium is missing a wall...

Lovely stadium all the same. Will miss San Mames.

sneaky77

Looks beautiful! I don't mean this in a mean way or anything, but how were you guys able to afford it? I thought Athletic were having some financial issues (like most of La Liga). I guess it was probably under construction for awhile so maybe that made it more feasible.

p.s. Where have you been on FIFA lately?!

Financial issues? Nah, we are pretty solid economy wise. There is going to be land developed around the stadium and stores and some other stuff so there is money from city hall also coming in. The best part is that is being built in basically the same spot as the last one which turned 100 yrs old this yr.

This is from July, nothing is left from the old stadium anymore

2013-07-04%20nuevosanmames_19_NUS.jpg

as per Fifa, I never know when you guys are playing and lately I haven't really played much of anything except some Borderlands with a friend and guitar hero/rockband occasionally for old times sake
We also needed a new stadium because it will allow for more season ticket holders since there is quite a waiting list, it will go from 40000 to 50000 people or so in the stadium.

cremino

Here are a few from the 3-2 clasico supercopa last season (yes we ended up losing because valdes is a twat)

Topical:
9677034986_8664724db0_c.jpg

Real Madrids former #1 goalkeeper (I am very happy I got to see him play live, as I was with Ronaldo)
9676996406_e398c14718_c.jpg

9673751757_c6f617ba20_c.jpg

wouldnt be a clasico without handbags, I love that its sergio on the ground. Its always sergio lol

9673769307_a017495d11_c.jpg

9677033822_537f824bfa_c.jpg

full set here

No more pics from me tonight :p

That stadium is missing a wall...

Lovely stadium all the same. Will miss San Mames.

The stadium is still incomplete and it will be finished in 2014 although Athletic can already play games there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom