• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
tumblr_msgb34Y4PW1qaorn7o1_500.gif

Haha Moyes

I love him, truly, honestly.

kharma45

Has all the screen burn bullshit been sorted out for a plasma? I've always thought they looked a little better and I was considering a new tv for uni but I dunno what to go for

Burn doesn't happen really, retention can and does but it washes away after a few minutes and will only happen occasionally. LCD's aren't immune from it either. Some models do have issues with input lag, worth checking reviews on them to see. That goes for all TVs. HDTV Test have a good archive of stuff http://www.hdtvtest.co.uk/

dc89

Txiki has pulled off a master stroke on my FM save.

Javi Garcia on loan to Juventus. They pay all his wages. Prepared to buy him at the end of the loan.

Yurt pls.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Genoa's President Preziosi “I am proud and honoured to be the President of a team with such great history. Anyone can win a Scudetto, but no other club has our history."

conan-rofl.gif

Scudetto of History.

Txiki has pulled off a master stroke on my FM save.

Javi Garcia on loan to Juventus. They pay all his wages. Prepared to buy him at the end of the loan.

Yurt pls.
wot happened

did we finally fire Marotta?

marotta for president

Fergie

Banned
Burn doesn't happen really, retention can and does but it washes away after a few minutes and will only happen occasionally. LCD's aren't immune from it either. Some models do have issues with input lag, worth checking reviews on them to see. That goes for all TVs. HDTV Test have a good archive of stuff http://www.hdtvtest.co.uk/
I hope it has gotten better. My family seems to pause the TV loads of times, sometimes even a hour as they do something else. Why I never bought Plasma. Anyway when I next buy a HDTV I'll seriously consider Plasma.

Always disliked that bed-in shit.

Lightning

Banned
We are close to signing Ciprian Marica, according to his agent. It could be done next week.

why
Whenever agents say that it's lies.

The only one who has been consistently right this summer with Arsenal transfers has been David Ornstein so unless the info is coming from him I will file it as bullshit.

bud

i have a panasonic plasma. i sometimes do have to babysit it when it comes to preventing burn-in (or is it image retention? i'm not sure what the proper term here is) and stuff, but the image quality is truly astounding.

Burn-in hasn't been an issue for some time now. You can still get image retention under certain circumstances, but it goes away after a few hours and it's not really a problem.

Ah right, good to know, cheers guys

I don't know why I read that Captain America.

bad weed

6a00d8341c58f853ef0133f4d90462970b-800wi

#BraviaBro
#PS3Bro
#PS4Bro
#VaioBro
#XperiaBro

I recently added VaioBro to XperiaBro, PS3Bro and probably future PS4Bro... at what point can I sign up to be a full fanboy?

Carbonox

dat feel when you underestimate how hot your food is and you shove a massive spoonful in your mouth.

The lack of club football has reduced us all to utter shit talk.

Insidious continues to be unscary shite. Why are all horror films like this in these days? They're all wank. Every single one of them.

dat feel when you underestimate how hot your food is and you shove a massive spoonful in your mouth.

Insidious continues to be unscary shite. Why are all horror films like this in these days? They're all wank. Every single one of them.

Martyrs

Woman

Inside

Slizz

I'm planning an Event Horizon re-watch because of the shit horror movies that come out now.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

All the modern horror movies that revolve around kids/haunted house/spirits are shit IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom