• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Happy Birthday Linius!

Should be getting PES in the next couple of days! Hope it is better than the fucking demo.

Thanks man. And demo's from football games suck in general. Most of the time you get a game that isn't near the final product. I don't even bother anymore.

Now am I a FIFA fanboy and I wouldn't even consider buying PES so that settles things too.

Can't wait til club football starts back up and I can use this unironically and seem cutting edge:

1238151_585397784857868_2121733356_n.jpg

#bantz #lad

Kids? Most songs get irritating if played enough. Electric Feel is way better though.

And happy birthday Linius.

Yeah Kids I think. That electric melody is just... aaaaaaaaaarhrhrhghgh fuck it, so annoying and repeats again and again and again. I've never hated a piece of music as much as that.

Yen

I don't understand Vita TV. Do you need a PS3 or PS4 for it? Does it have any other uses apart from Vita games? Seems an odd device.

FootballFan

I don't understand Vita TV. Do you need a PS3 or PS4 for it? Does it have any other uses apart from Vita games? Seems an odd device.

I'm not sure what it does exactly but from what I heard it plays psn/psp/psVita games and is useful for remote play between ps4 and Vita.

#OGVitaBros4lyfe

Linius

Let's say your PS4 is connected downstairs in room A. Then you connect Vita TV upstairs in room B and you can flawlessly play your PS4 games in room B thanks to Vita TV.

1) Nope, just buy the box and away you go!
2) Can stream PS4 games to other TVs so you don't have to bring your PS4 everywhere.

Basically, just think of an Apple TV but with games on it.

Edit: Linus explains it in more detail.

Happy birthday bro! :p

bud

Let's say your PS4 is connected downstairs in room A. Then you connect Vita TV upstairs in room B and you can flawlessly play your PS4 games in room B thanks to Vita TV.

what? that's remote play, you don't need vita tv for that.

vita tv allows you to play vita games on your tv without having to buy a vita.

edit: i'm confused

Yen

Just got an email from Xbox Live Rewards wishing me happy birthday and giving me a lengthy list of instructions so I can claim my reward. It's not my birthday, but has anyone done this before? Do you get anything good?

Just watched the latest episode of BB

I agree that the ending was far fetched, lots of shots fired, no one hit. Should have ended it when the first shots were fired in my opinion. Also it was pretty obvious those guys were going to show up anyway.

But I disagree that it was out of character for Walt to go speeding after the money. He started making meth for the money. Yes he could have quit and his ego grew out of control. But now that he has quit the only thing he has left is the money. If he loses that money, all that time he spent doing all this stuff would be for nothing, and he'd have out his family in all this danger for nothing

Plus he believes Jessie wouldn't team up with hank because of how much Jessie hates hank, and how Jessie already had the chance to work with hank but rejected him. He thinks Jessie is has just gone rogue trying to get revenge for the poisoning of the kid, and hitting him where it hurts most aka destroying all his money

I think hank and Gomez are either dead or in a coma. Walt gets away and gets a new identity (as we saw in the flash forwards). I think it's Marie who trashes his house and I think he comes back to get revenge on Todd and his uncle

L1NETT

Do you get anything good?

You get about 3 yen's worth of MS points IIRC. But seeing as they dropped points, dunno. You would need to live into the next Millenium to save up enough points from Birthdays to buy a Master Chief wallpaper.

So yeah, not much.

what

TNG is fantastic, as is Deep Space 9. Some good films too worth watching like Star Trek II and Star Trek VI. Helps to watch some TOS episodes for them as well.

Deep Space 9 is how many episodes? looks like it stayed on for a few years

wat

this makes no sense

how have you never seen a Star Wars?

Dean pls understand how cool I am

I can't have something like Star Wars tarnish my image

I wouldn't get laid for at least half a year

It's already bad enough that my friend's girlfriend thought I was hitting on her

I don't need this

Watch the prequels first. It's how Lucas would want it.

Will do bbz

I've never watched a Star Wars movie either. Sleepless it's cool ;)

Yeah babz, we're cool

peter-molyneux-awkward.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom