• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.
TNG is the only Star Trek tv that I was able to get into. DS9 was too dark for my tastes, though according to Star Trek-Gaf I really ought to give it another shot.

Now after the mostly good Star Trek reboot, I thought that Abrams et al would be able to borrow from the original Wrath of Khan and produce a tight, character driven action flick. They'd assembled a decent cast and appeared to have a good touch when it came to the aesthetics. Instead we were given a completely non-nonsensical plot and characters who actually seemed to become more stupid and useless than the last time. Goodwill, gone.

Oblivion was better.

Is it ok for me to say I think skyler is attractive? because I think she is attractive, especially
in this current season

That depends on whether or not you're over age 40, I think.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Carmen was the hottest, I lol'd at Walt's attempt at a pity fuck with her.

btw: the fuck happened to the PES14 demo on PS3, was it ever released?

Messi

Carmen was the hottest, I lol'd at Walt's attempt at a pity fuck with her.

btw: the fuck happened to the PES14 demo on PS3, was it ever released?

They pulled it to release a final version this week I think. The other one was never meant to go up.

Timurid

fuck you, I want to watch it now :(

You have to see this movie in IMAX. It was fucking beautiful! I don't want to tell you too much. The way Cuarón filmed this movie with beautiful long shots and cinematography was excellent. The special effects were top quality and felt pretty realistic. Cameron was right this movie is the best space film to date.

Also, Bullock and Clooney were both very good in the movie. it's probably my favorite film this year.

Zabojnik

You have to see this movie in IMAX. It was fucking beautiful! I don't want to tell you too much. The way Cuarón filmed this movie with beautiful long shots and cinematography was excellent. The special effects were top quality and felt pretty realistic. Cameron was right this movie is the best space film to date.

Also, Bullock and Clooney were both very good in the movie. it's probably my favorite film this year.

brendannod.gif

Can't wait!

Hate the new fifa physics, and no because it's new, it's because it's fucking harder to dribble.

I don't want realism in Fifa I want arcadey feeling.

Handling the ball is slugish as hell now, and defending is worse too because of this. Need more games with this shit

Messi

Hate the new fifa physics, and no because it's new, it's because it's fucking harder to dribble.

I don't want realism in Fifa I want arcadey feeling.

Handling the ball is slugish as hell now, and defending is worse too because of this. Need more games with this shit

Maybe you should give it more time. Its been out like 4 hours lol.

Kinan

The Donetsk club will be the only representative of the Ukrainian Premier League in this computer game.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOoOOOOoOOOOoOOOOOOooOOOOOOOoOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I hate Donetzk even more now. I also hate EA, incapable Dynamo management, Konami for not putting out next gen version of pes this year and all of you because you dont give a damn.

Damn.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Just watched the latest episode of BB

I think hank and Gomez are either dead or in a coma. Walt gets away and gets a new identity (as we saw in the flash forwards). I think it's Marie who trashes his house and I think he comes back to get revenge on Todd and his uncle

That would be an awful ending to the season.

Andy Carroll suffers a new hoof injury.

Football is a cruel cunt of a sport. Fuck this shit, might as well pack it in, we're fucking DONE. £15m on a crock and now all we've got to rely on until January is Maiga, who currently looks beyond useless and a complete waste of £5m, RVT, who put in a transfer request just a few days before the window closed, and a bunch of kids from our academy. Perhaps this will force Sam to play two strikers, but I fucking doubt it. More hoofball and crosses from the wing that are utterly ineffectual without Carroll up front.

3Sixty

Football is a cruel cunt of a sport. Fuck this shit, might as well pack it in, we're fucking DONE. £15m on a crock and now all we've got to rely on until January is Maiga, who currently looks beyond useless and a complete waste of £5m, RVT, who put in a transfer request just a few days before the window closed, and a bunch of kids from our academy. Perhaps this will force Sam to play two strikers, but I fucking doubt it. More hoofball and crosses from the wing that are utterly ineffectual without Carroll up front.

Time to resign Freddie Sears!

I'm so sorry + you'll probably beat us Sunday

bjaelke

At least the other 2 former Liverpool players are fit.

Time to resign Freddie Sears!

I'm so sorry + you'll probably beat us Sunday

Maybe not Sears, haha, but I'd take either of the other two short, nippy strikers Sam didn't give half a chance to; Sam Baldock & Nicky Maynard.

Maiga's so actively bad, I'd like to see Sam start 18 year old Elliot Lee against your lot.

At least the other 2 former Liverpool players are fit.

:|

Lol, Cole's done his hamstring and is out till late October, Downing's got an unspecified leg injury. Thanks, Liverpool! As if I needed more reasons to despise scousers :p

Yep, BB love in overdrive, fans just taking everything in with no criticism of any of it, and if something ridiculous is happening you get "it's a tv show man!".

The latest episode
was really good I thought, but some of it was just insanely stupid and unrealistic even by BBs standard.

That is, if I am understanding you as you sound kinda disappointed with the new episode.
Again, BB thoughts in spoiler:
You're right, I'm disappointed, especially after I hyped myself reading some reactions on Gaf and Twitter. It felt like something I've already seen, and I think that it would've been much better if they ended the shooting at the end on this episode or started it on the next one. I don't know, it feels like a cheap cliffhanger, especially for a show like BB.

Arnie

Oh yes Timmy, oh yes.

Can't wait.
According to the mirror, Moyes is going to sack the current United scouts and bring in his own men.
Oh yes Moyesy, oh yes.

Can't wait.

Zabojnik

Roma's hyping machine is up and running again, I see. Candela: "Strootman is ten times as talented as Vidal." Sure, just like Bradley is 25 times the player Marchisio is. I'm eagerly awaiting beauty comparisons between Gervinho and Llorente. *smh*

Roma ladrona, Juve padrona.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom