• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read noal's post back

wilburpls
sleeplesspls
vivapls
LabouredSubterfugepls

its just

it sounds like a weird anime thats about sewer children or something

go on report me

like you reported plug

Reported. I told Kabouter about your thought crimes. Your sordid guro fantasies of sounding Moyes with a twig.

Wilbur

Banned
Do you remember who also gave out shit about Laboured's name?

tumblr_m85apxQJRy1ql0x95o1_400.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Our boy Boakye scored a 90th min equaliser for Elche in his La Liga debut.

La Liga why so two-Liga?

noal

Banned
Might as well wish for Santa to buy the club, ain't gonna happen.

I'm not saying it's going to be easy; I've been a member of MUST since they first began, but by the love of Richard Dawkins surely we should be looking at at least trying to force some kind of change. Together we are strong. By the way I'm 34-after the conversation in the last thread.

I'm not saying it's going to be easy; I've been a member of MUST since they first began, but by the love of Richard Dawkins surely we should be looking at at least trying to force some kind of change. Together we are strong. By the way I'm 34-after the conversation in the last thread.

Because it's not financially feasible. Next question!

Suen

After those red cunts in the prev. page complaining about shit installed on this laptop it just reminded me how fucking much I hate laptops. Don't feel comfortable with anything. Weird placement of keyboard buttons, too small space for your hands, Mousepad is shit and sensitive, and I need to have my fucking hands in a very tiredsome position to type fast. Fuck laptops, can't wait to get my new PC next week.

kharma45

Glazers are running the club well enough and they're happy with what they're getting out of it. There will be no change. There is no realistic sum of money that can be raised that would make them sell up.

After those red cunts in the prev. page complaining about shit installed on this laptop it just reminds me how fucking much I hate laptops. Don't feel comfortable with anything. Weird placement of keyboard buttons, too small space for your hands, Mousepad is shit and sensitive, and I need to have my fucking hands in a very tiredsome position to type fast. Fuck laptops, can't wait to get my new PC next week.

Now we're talking.

bobito

Banned
After those red cunts in the prev. page complaining about shit installed on this laptop it just reminds me how fucking much I hate laptops. Don't feel comfortable with anything. Weird placement of keyboard buttons, too small space for your hands, Mousepad is shit and sensitive, and I need to have my fucking hands in a very tiredsome position to type fast. Fuck laptops, can't wait to get my new PC next week.

My man

Laboured please help me.

If half of United's supposed 750M supporters around the world gave £2 each we could force real change. Small steps.

Imagine 750m (lol) as joint shareholders in a club. I can imagine the club would run a lot better then. And the debt would still exist.

We were told Bayern are the best Europe has to offer before the game. I think I'm looking forward to this years Champions League if that's the case. We can handle it.

Laboured please help me.

If half of United's supposed 750M supporters around the world gave £2 each we could force real change. Small steps.

If you want the Glazers gone and for the fans to take over, start praying for us to get relegated this season.

Then your wish might come true.

Matt Dickinson ‏@DickinsonTimes 5m
Who'd have thought, Mourinho blaming ref and Uefa. He also has a go at "shark" clubs who spend beyond their means in tomorrow's paper

loooool

Not getting the United job has really hit him hard.

Who'd have thought, Mourinho blaming ref and Uefa. He also has a go at "shark" clubs who spend beyond their means in tomorrow's paper

loooool

:lol:lol

It's hard out there when you only have a billionaire Russian gangster backing your club.

Ok, let me state this another way. Are you happy with these idiots running the club the way they are?

Yes. I'm just not happy with how they bought it.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Anzhi Makhachkala:
Samba €10m
Gabulov €7m
Willian €37m
Diarra €12m
Aleksei Ionov €5m
Logashov €3m
Boussoufa €15m
Kokorin €19m
Denisov €15
Zhirkov €11m
Eto'o (free)
= €135m in total sales

Anzhi Makhachkala:
Samba - €10m
Gabulov - €7m
Willian - €37m
Diarra - €12m
Aleksei Ionov €5m
Logashov €3m
Boussoufa €15m
Kokorin €19m
Denisov €15,
Zhirkov €11m
Eto'o (free)
= €135m in total sales

[redacted and seppuku]

operon

loooool

He wouldn't have got to spend money at united either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom