• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.
And have a Norton safe search add-on :lol

iJ2PNB8NT1lNe.gif

He was on the commercial side before, right?

I would like to hear stories of his time there.

Yep, for about 6/7 years.

Apparently he was amazing at that job, as our commercial success would suggest, signing deals which at first glance are way above a reasonable value....what people expected to be a reasonable value anyway.

That job doesn't involve intricate and detailed knowledge of football, having contacts, trust etc. It's a business sector job. He has no experience in the football world.

noal

Banned
Look, I'm quite delicate at the moment so I will hold back on my true feelings.

Fuck the Glazers. They have done nothing for our club and they never will. They are a bunch of fucking leaches who are a cancer upon our great club and continue to suck us dry like a cheap whore. I'm so fucking pissed off with them that I cancelled my one United membership, MUTV and have not been to a game since. Every single proper United supporter should join MUST as soon as possible and show your proper support. Naughty God would so agree with me. Wilbur pls. Sleepness pls. Kid pls. Killer pls. Viva pls. LabouredSubterfuge pls.
Tim pls.

kharma45

Fuck the Glazers. They have done nothing for our club and they never will. They are a bunch of fucking leaches who are a cancer upon our great club and continue to suck us dry like a cheap whore. I'm so fucking pissed off with them that I cancelled my one United membership, MUTV and have not been a game since. Every single proper United supporter should join MUST ad soon as possible and show your proper support. Naughty God would so agree with me. Wilbur pls. Sleepness pls. Kid pls. Killer pls
Tim pls.

Didn't we go through this last month too?

dc89

Fuck the Glazers. They have done nothing for our club and they never will. They are a bunch of fucking leaches who are a cancer upon our great club and continue to suck us dry like a cheap whore. I'm so fucking pissed off with them that I cancelled my one United membership, MUTV and have not been a game since. Every single proper United supporter should join MUST ad soon as possible and show your proper support. Naughty God would so agree with me. Wilbur pls. Sleepness pls. Kid pls. Killer pls. Viva pls. LabouredSubterfuge pls.
Tim pls.

And support FC United of Manchester.

Apparently he was amazing at that job, as our commercial success would suggest, signing deals which at first glance are way above a reasonable value....what people expected to be a reasonable value anyway.

That job doesn't involve intricate and detailed knowledge of football, having contacts, trust etc. It's a business sector job. He has no experience in the football world.

A lot of those skills are transferable and he's certainly not stupid. He's just got a lot to learn about the job.

Salazar

Fuck the Glazers. They have done nothing for our club and they never will. They are a bunch of fucking leaches who are a cancer upon our great club and continue to suck us dry like a cheap whore. I'm so fucking pissed off with them that I cancelled my one United membership, MUTV and have not been to a game since. Every single proper United supporter should join MUST ad soon as possible and show your proper support. Naughty God would so agree with me. Wilbur pls. Sleepness pls. Kid pls. Killer pls. Viva pls. LabouredSubterfuge pls.
Tim pls.

Do one

Salvadora

I was watching an interview with Gazidis and he sighted United's progress in that area as something Arsenal were looking to emulate. Woodward obviously had a huge part in that, and he must have left a good structure in place if they keep on rolling in.

It is actually unsurprising that a man from that world and of that make would really struggle on the football side of things.
:lol

dc89

Pep in his conference hailed Lahm as as "the most intelligent player I've ever coached."

So he's above Xavi, Iniesta...everyone.

bjaelke

WAC32bU.jpg

"Currently with Mamadou Sakho. One hour ago he broke his ties with PSG, shame that it didn't work out. Now on road to Liverpool which is also very nice."

Fuck the Glazers. They have done nothing for our club and they never will. They are a bunch of fucking leaches who are a cancer upon our great club and continue to suck us dry like a cheap whore. I'm so fucking pissed off with them that I cancelled my one United membership, MUTV and have not been to a game since. Every single proper United supporter should join MUST as soon as possible and show your proper support. Naughty God would so agree with me. Wilbur pls. Sleepness pls. Kid pls. Killer pls. Viva pls. LabouredSubterfuge pls.
Tim pls.
Every single proper supporter should have done all of those things a long time ago.

Pep in his conference hailed Lahm as as "the most intelligent player I've ever coached."

He probably means the player that talks the most shit.

"We were the better team" after the 5-2 defeat in the DFB cup final in 2012, Xavi would be proud.

Wilbur

Banned
Never had a One United membership, or a MUTV subscription, and I haven't been to a game for years

doing my part

Laboured Subterfuge is such an awful username loooooooool

Jack cw

Damn UEFA gave the award to the wrong guy. Lahm would have become a rocket scientist if he hadn't been to football.

noal

Banned
Every single proper supporter should have done all of those things a long time ago.

Viva give me a hug. If only we had the foresight to know what was happening in the early 90's then we wouldn't be in this mess. Remember when United were for sale at £10M?

Yen

What a start to my birthday.

Pulga banned and then pep shits on mourinho as always.

Beautiful sunny day too.

Happy birthday! The big 4-0! Have fun.

haha, Alice Cooper's AMA is great.
I talked to Lady Gaga and I told her the meat dress was a great idea but it didn't take it far enough. On my stage we would have put her on a bar-b-que and barbequed the dress, then had the audience come and eat the dress off of her. She said "I think that's a great idea." I guess she's always wanted to be covered in bar-b-que sauce, so that's the next thing.

Clegg

I just read noal's post back

wilburpls
sleeplesspls
vivapls
LabouredSubterfugepls

its just

it sounds like a weird anime thats about sewer children or something

go on report me

like you reported plug
Do you remember who also gave out shit about Laboured's name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom