• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Love Chiriches already, looks fucking delighted out of his ballsack to be at Spurs. Lamela looks like he's gonna cry the whole interview loooooool. AVB gonna have to motivate him ardbody

Salazar

Viva you know we shouldn't sign this guy. He'll just harm Big Tom's growth.

Moyesy is gonna actually use our allocation of substitutions, though.

Whereas Fergie seemed to be under the impression that he was banking the unused ones for the next game.

Let's buy another player for 30m+ :p

If we ever spend that much in one transfer window it will be divided over at least four players I reckon :p

Haha :p The company that owns us right now is worth like 40 million euros, but I guess I shouldn't complain considering the teams we're up against right now. The team we're playing tomorrow for example has an average home attendance of 600... yeah.

pappe

Think we have to accept at this point we're going to be overpaying for whoever we bring in.
Yes. This is true. Every1 and their mother knows we have the money and now we r desperate. That is enough for them to add 5-6 mil to the actual price tag of that player. We just have to accept that and sign the player.

Wilbur

Banned

Whereas Fergie seemed to be under the impression that he was banking the unused ones for the next game.

BUT Frogson still rotated like Scott Parker, whereas Moyes is definitely gonna play Rio-Vidic and Welbeck-Valencia every game. I love the former two and the latter one (soz Tony), but he's nervous as Peter Purvis right now, our first team squad gon be knackered by November

Salazar

BUT Frogson still rotated like Scott Parker, whereas Moyes is definitely gonna play Rio-Vidic and Welbeck-Valencia every game. I love the former two and the latter one (soz Tony), but he's nervous as Peter Purvis right now, our first team squad gon be knackered by November

He is gonna play Young, though.

K1LLER7

:lol

Moyes' substitutions will work the same way as Fergie's. No Adnan, no Shinji.

It doesn't matter cos we aren't signing him.

Woodward doesn't have a clue how this release clause stuff works.
Would love to have Woodwards job. All it requires is to stay away from the media. He wasn't even at the CL draw.

Tom has developed all he can. He should be happy being a rotation option.
Tom was MOTM was Chelsea. He was everywhere. He is Scholes 2.0.

Wilbur

Banned
You have a Spurs TV account?!

Found it in the deep dark recesses of the internet bro.

Spurs TV account, get the fuck out

He is gonna play Young, though.

kagawa says

fuck-fuck-it-gif-problems-text-Favim.com-370235.gif

bud

why does "pls" crack me up so much

i laugh for at least twelve seconds every time i see a "pls" in this thread

seriously

K1LLER7

Wilbs, any links to the Lamela interview. I want to see if a tear rolls down his cheek.

Levy has him hostage. Save him Woodward pls.

FootballFan

Xavi:

"The best team lost. For me, by far the best team. We always had game under control, clearly the best team lost"

"If football was fair, we would win the game. If the referee had passion for football, we would have 11 players, not 10."

"The best team lost, for me that is enough"

Wait that was Mourinho. :lol sit down baby.

Yen

Genuinely think Henderson will score on Sunday. Valencia will probably play well. Guaranteed to be a sending off aswell.

Salvadora

AVB says Rosicky is Arsenal's most influential player:
“I think that out of all the individuals at Arsenal, I think the biggest impact not only this season but last season towards that end run that Arsenal had with eight wins out of 10 games was Rosicky,” he said. “He is a player that probably doesn’t get the credit that other players have. He has been for me absolutely the player who has made the difference for them, not only last year but this season as well.”
It's an astute observation, but man is it depressing.
Wengy pls.

ShogunX

Not at all, just that Liverpool fans would bristle at the accusation they're shit but in doing so they'd have to say Kagawa wasn't either. Tactics m'boy.

Kagawa starts Sunday.

Pffft all three goals combined don't come close to a nutmeg and RB finish. Any cunt can get a winners medal by association, Sir Tom who's about Sunderland level even has one.

Wilbur

Banned
I'm going to bed. This is for all you United fools still dreaming about Mourinho, while being in the hands of Woodward and Moyes.

i2gk0F781WWbd.gif

h.gif

You scored twice against Bayern, hit the bar and had 10 shots on target.

You were pussies against us.

Moyes > Pep > Mourinho

Wilbur

Banned
Yeah Rosicky was great last year. Still, when Arteta comes back he's out the team again while Cokehead Jack and Aaron "Welsh so might turn into Bale" Ramsay run the show.

Pffft all three goals combined don't come close to a nutmeg and RB finish. Any cunt can get a winners medal by association, Sir Tom who's about Sunderland level even has one.

against notts county

NOTTS COUNTY

My paraplegic grandmother could nutmeg a Notts County defender with her eyes closed while strumming her mini.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom