• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

I'm going to bed. This is for all you United fools still dreaming about Mourinho, while being in the hands of Woodward and Moyes.

i2gk0F781WWbd.gif

Sorry Wooden but he would have been United coach if they wanted him. He was 3rd in line after Moyes and Pep probably.

Pep being ahead is understandable but Moyes is pretty funny :lol

K1LLER7

I'm going to bed. This is for all you United fools still dreaming about Mourinho, while being in the hands of Woodward and Moyes.

i2gk0F781WWbd.gif
Look how Depressed he is.

Sorry Mou, got to bulk up that CV and get you some better references for the United job.

Maybe we should help him and let him become translator.

Wilbur

Banned
He could translate for Herrera if he wants

alright bale dont start, fuck off and change your username to townsend now pls

Wilbur

Banned
which is gonna be the biggest upset:

Spurs losing to Arsenal

or

United beating Liverpool

Neither's an upset if you ask me. I don't think we'll win but then I don't think it would be an upset if we did considering our squad is stronger and it looks like Toure might be out.

And Arsenal at home, in form against a still gelling squad and eager to prove a point they're still North London top dogs? They're winning baby.

FootballFan

Spurs losing to Arsenal

or

United beating Liverpool

Spurs losing imo. A lot of hype and new signings, Arsenal are getting laughed at and have signed Sanogo lol.

Whereas i see the Liverpool - ManUnited match as pretty even, ManUtd probably slight favourites.

3.09.2012 Liverpool 1-2 Manchester United
15.10.2011 Liverpool 1-1 Manchester United
06.03.2011 Liverpool 3-1 Manchester United
25.10.2009 Liverpool 2-0 Manchester United
13.09.2008 Liverpool 2-1 Manchester United
16.12.2007 Liverpool 0-1 Manchester United
03.03.2007 Liverpool 0-1 Manchester United
18.09.2005 Liverpool 0-0 Manchester United
15.01.2005 Liverpool 0-1 Manchester United
09.11.2003 Liverpool 1-2 Manchester United

Games are always close.

Neither's an upset if you ask me. I don't think we'll win but then I don't think it would be an upset if we did considering our squad is stronger and it looks like Toure might be out.

And Arsenal at home, in form against a still gelling squad and eager to prove a point they're still North London top dogs? They're winning baby.

Liverpool got Sturridge.

Sturridge > RVP

Rodgers > Moyes

Beatles > Chemical Brothers

ShogunX

Spurs losing to Arsenal

or

United beating Liverpool

Both will be draws. Sturridge and a pen from the horrible grey haired dutch cunt. Then later another finish from FEO that he doesn't even mean paired with an Arteta pen will be cancelled out by a double from the hook nosed cunt Soldado

FootballFan

I'm torn. I've always wanted to see Eto'o in the Prem but at the same time I hope he fails to score a single goal.

I'm torn in a different way, want to see Eto'o score hat tricks every week but want Mourinho to fail at Chelsea.

Chelsea losing 4-3 every weekend is my only hope. :(

Wilbur

Banned
Philippe Coutinho looks genuinely perplexed. It is not an expression associated with the Brazilian since he helped enlighten the Brendan Rodgers era at Liverpool seven months ago, but one that hammers home that a new chapter has begun in the rivalry with Manchester United.

Confusion reigns when Coutinho is asked whether he knew of David Moyes before his arrival in England. "What?" is the reply. Try again. Before coming to England, did you know who David Moyes was? "Who?" One last go. David Moyes? "No."

SV100384.JPG

noal

Banned
Just won the FA cup on FM 2009 and in the champions league final. Lost the league by 1 point to Newcastle. Bollocks.

Back to the Flea meltdown discussion. What a meltdown. I don't know why he thought we wanted to sell Rooney to Chelsea. That's the one thing we've been adamant about. Chelsea would win the title with him.

Wilbur

Banned
Back to the Flea meltdown discussion. What a meltdown. I don't know why he thought we wanted to sell Rooney to Chelsea. That's the one thing we've been adamant about. Chelsea would win the title with him.

He just didn't understand the situation. Bless him. I told him to lay off the chicken on account of the fumes but he just went crazy and turned it on its head.

ShogunX

Who's flea? Rooney should of pushed for the move if he was serious. Seemed a little half arsed just sulking about like he did last time. Coleen probably wanted something more to do rather than shop and ride Wayne's old man dick.

Zabojnik

Congrats Bayern-GAF! I fell asleep at the beginning of the ETs, too fucking tired, but I really enjoyed what I saw of the match. Could've gone both ways.

Meier

Apparently Arsenal won't offer more than £12m so Newcastle have called off negotiations. Cheap assholes. I'd honestly go nuts if they were my club. So much fucking money available and so unwilling to spend it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom