• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
coraug31.jpg

tutaug31.jpg

Conte attacks Juve

Conte exploded/outburst

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL oh man. They don't get it, do they?

My only fear is I never owned an Apple before, Besides the Ipod Classic. I heard you can run both windows 8 and cheetah on there though.

True.

There's not much to worry about if you get the MacBook, it will take a bit of time to get used to it but it's a great laptop.

I guess if you end up disliking the OS you can always switch to Windows on it.

Jack cw

Man, what a game last night. Nothing can compare with international matches.

So awesome.
Absolutely! Will watch it again tonight.

Btw:
What Ribery said when he ran to guardiola after the equalizer: "that goal is four you because you play against mourinho."

Franck <3

Madridy

My only fear is I never owned an Apple before, Besides the Ipod Classic. I heard you can run both windows 8 and cheetah on there though.

You could wait for the Samsung ATIV Book 9 plus, or the ASUS Zenbook Infinity.

Book 9 Plus releasing on 10th of Sept.
Zenbook Infinity is rumored for October.

Otherwise the Macbook Air Is an excellent choice.

So Wayne Gooney says Cesc is done, just need it to be confirmed. And Draxler has signed and completed the paperwork.

LOOOOOOOOOOOL what is this guy smoking

GorillaJu

I love the MBA. I'm just waiting for a retina version to come out to buy one. The high PPI makes a huge difference for vector art, typography in particular.

Walshy

Rodgers on Moyes said:
Meanwhile, Anfield boss Rodgers claims Manchester United will show a different attitude tomorrow without Sir Alex Ferguson in the dug-out.

The Kop chief said: "I think it could affect the attitude at United.

"A manager can affect the attitude of his players. Look at the Chelsea game the other night.

"It was drifting towards a nil-nil and there wasn't really a murmur at Old Trafford.

"You knew at the time Fergie was there he was probably going for the win, so the crowd were near enough expecting a goal at the end of the game.

"Now that is an attitude and a behaviour that he installed over many years because they had success through that.

"Fergie was renowned for always asking about the time in games and using that influence."
He is sort of right. United would of won on Monday if SAF was still manager.

Zabojnik

Conte attacks Juve

Conte exploded/outburst

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL oh man. They don't get it, do they?

To be perfectly honest with you, I don't either. I'm not exactly sure what the use of this outburst is. If he wanted to focus all the attention on him and away from the team, Mourinho-style, that's one way of doing it, I suppose. He could've come up with something less damaging, though. Why put Marotta / Agnelli against the wall like that? Alright, so maybe he wanted to keep Giaccherini and still hasn't received the players that were promised - a backup for Pirlo and a left winger. But why wash the dirty laundry in public like this? Marry couldn't have taken it too well, if the rumor about a late night meeting yesterday is true.

What's your take on it?

fuenf

neuer_by_thriller008-d6kd48m.gif

The true captain of Germany/Bayern.

(thanks elsk)

awesome gif, I was hoping someone would gif that moment. true captain describes him well, his intangibles are out of this.

That's so random to see Neuer coming all the way up there :lol

He has too. When Bayern or Germany are playing powerplay football like that Neuer is usually hanging out at the midfield line, if he hadnt gotten that ball Chelsea most likely would have scored.

I just can't

I say this everytime but I really love neuer

such an awesome keeper. pls Manu stay like this and you'll be my favorite keeper ever

yep ultimate warrior.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
To be perfectly honest with you, I don't either. I'm not exactly sure what the use of this outburst is. If he wanted to focus all the attention on him and away from the team, Mourinho-style, that's one way of doing it, I suppose. He could've come up with something less damaging, though. Why put Marotta / Agnelli against the wall like that? Alright, so maybe he wanted to keep Giaccherini and still hasn't received the players that were promised - a backup for Pirlo and a left winger. But why wash the dirty laundry in public like this? Marry couldn't have taken it too well, if the rumor about a late night meeting yesterday is true.

What's your take on it?

I very much doubt that, he's playing to the gallery/media.

Conte never rated Matri that much, 10 starts last season says it all. I think he was just being nice (politically correct) to him, when in truth, even Matri knows Conte wanted him gone.

“Technically speaking, I wasn’t expecting his sale or that of Giaccherini. But Milan made an offer. I would never have sacrificed him if we were not in an economical crisis.
So what about Arsenal's 20M offer for Pogba then? He's technically not even a starter yet.

Or Vidal? How can we say no to a 50+ offer! THE ECONOMIC CRISIS

Cunte pls, Marotta is YOUR puppet. And like FootballFan, you need to come up with new material..

Conte 2013: Don't forget we finished 7th two years ago

Conte 2025: Don't forget, we finished 7th 12 years ago

Mancini in

Salazar

Kristof Terreur &#8207;@HLNinEngeland 21m
The negotatiations between #MUFC and #EFC about Marouane #Fellaini are going into the right direction. Talks still ongoing.

At a minimum, we get a lanky technically-capable Belgian lump to stick in there.

Kenwright just wringing the drops out of Woodward on this one.

Just bring up the Bilbao honchos on skype and keep on unpacking suitcases of money until they break.

Zabojnik

I very much doubt that, he's playing to the gallery/media.

Conte never rated Matri that much, 10 starts last season says it all. I think he was just being nice (politically correct) to him, when in truth, even Matri knows Conte wanted him gone.

Bah. Looking forward to the presser after the match tonight. We'll see what he'll have to say.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Camoranesi: "Matri to Milan? Without offending anyone, I don't think Matri is an irreplaceable player."

"Bale or Tevez? You must be joking! Carlitos has proven himself at great teams. Bale, at Tottenham, a 2nd tier club."

tumblr_m2ybg3inwP1qihztbo1_400.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom