• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Look, all you cunts support teams full of cunts, singling out one cunt and differentiating from another cunt is just a cunty thing to do, when you cunts could be spending your time doing less cunty things like for instance, Faridmon, watching your team full of cunts try to beat a team full of bigger cunts while you Liverpool cunts could talk about how your pack of cunts will beat our cavalcade of cunts in a cunt off tomorrow

Hixx

SUPER SUNDAY to save the day tomorrow.

StevenFletcherheadshot13.jpg

Less than 2 hours till his return bro

It's HAPPENING

Garjon

Another non penalty for Everton there. Looked like an obvious handball after Jelavic's header.

Yep, ref is terrible. Three big fuckups so far from him, though to be fair, his linesman was the one responsible for the Barkley foul (the yellow was for dissent btw)

Do one.

Fed up of the Martinez sympathy goober express. Booking mightn't have been justified but it's certainly not an issue of poor wee Robby getting hard done by.

Him and AVB are a pair of turkeys.

I have no sympathy for him. I think he's a case in point where if you don't have big personality in the game refs are more likely to fuck you. I don't believe Barkley would've got that yellow had Fergie been managing this Everton side, for example.

ShogunX

Worry about your cunt before worrying to other people's cunt.

We've worried enough about Suarez over the past few weeks. With that saga all but over we can now concentrate on the important part of football, hoping for somebody to give Fellaini a taste of his own medicine.

Garjon

Do one.

Fed up of the Martinez sympathy goober express. Booking mightn't have been justified but it's certainly not an issue of poor wee Robby getting hard done by.

Him and AVB are a pair of turkeys.

The booking WAS deserved though, it was for dissent, though you could argue it shouldn't have happened in the first place.

Arnie

I have no sympathy for him. I think he's a case in point where if you don't have big personality in the game refs are more likely to fuck you. I don't believe Barkley would've got that yellow had Fergie been managing this Everton side, for example.
If Moyes' personality were to be measured on a Dulux colour wheel it'd be marble dust.

Labadal

Look, all you cunts support teams full of cunts, singling out one cunt and differentiating from another cunt is just a cunty thing to do, when you cunts could be spending your time doing less cunty things like for instance, Faridmon, watching your team full of cunts try to beat a team full of bigger cunts while you Liverpool cunts could talk about how your pack of cunts will beat our cavalcade of cunts in a cunt off tomorrow

Cuntilet

Cuntson
Cuntel
Cunter
Cuntrique

Cuntrard
Cuntas

Cuntinho
Cunterson
Cuntas

Cuntidge

So it looks like we (Cardiff) are just going to defend for the next 35.5 games, and try and get a goal on a breakaway or from a setpiece.

Desperately need full backs that are a bit more comfortable on the ball, and a winger.

Carbonox

Cisse better be taken off for Remy. Can't even describe how terrible a footballer Cisse is. At least try and just go back to your yolo shooting like in the first 6 months in the Premier League. Might do better then.

Wilbur

Banned
So it looks like we (Cardiff) are just going to defend for the next 35.5 games, and try and get a goal on a breakaway or from a setpiece.

Desperately need full backs that are a bit more comfortable on the ball, and a winger.

Was thinking you need some better full backs, its like four centre backs playing there at the moment.

Fergie

Banned
Cisse better be taken off for Remy. Can't even describe how terrible a footballer Cisse is. At least try and just go back to your yolo shooting like in the first 6 months in the Premier League. Might do better then.
He should really do that. Felt like every one of his goals were goal of the month contender.

SHarris78

The way todays matches are going, the only reason to watch MOTD will be if Holloway and Dicanio start wrestling on the touchline in the evening game (i'd take Holloway via GTS).

TeegsD

LF, I was basing the favorites thing off that article Lambda posted. I didn't know they were incredibly delusional.

Its a shame Llori moved on and its an even bigger shame he'd rather play for England. Guess we'll just have to smash them in a penalty shoot out again to show him he made a bad choice :p

Wilbur

Banned

Full strength side.

But we could all guess the line up tomorrow, 99%. Jones at right back, Welbeck on the wing, Cleverley in the centre.

Give me Welbeck behind RVP, Kagawa starting left but the two have license to switch around, leave Rooney on the bench and when he comes on he takes his frustrations out on the cunts. Fabio and Anderson.

but no

come on david moyers egg

LF, I was basing the favorites thing off that article Lambda posted. I didn't know they were incredibly delusional.

Its a shame Llori moved on and its an even bigger shame he'd rather play for England. Guess we'll just have to smash them in a penalty shoot out again to show him he made a bad choice :p

Is he actually particularly promising?

You lot don't seem too cut up about it

GorillaJu

Now I lay me down to sleep
I pray the lord, help my fantasy team
These games are all shit
yet I'm watching them live
My captain, Edin Dzeko
taken off at forty-five.

My team once again, is a big trash heap
Gaf's league is being led
By some douche named Zack
Oh christ, dear god
Why the fuck did I buy Chamakh?

I pray the lord, help my fantasy team
These games are all shit
yet I'm watching them live
My captain, Edin Dzeko
taken off at forty-five.

My team once again, is a big trash heap
Gaf's league is being led
By some douche named Zack
Oh christ, dear god
Why the fuck did I buy Chamakh?

I thought that was to the tune of Sir Psycho Sexy at first

@Teegs, good good. We'll loan you Coutinho for the Benfica and Porto matches :p

faridmon

Yet, lesser meltdowns have resulted in a ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom