• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

DSN2K

1239996_418642551574487_2010900945_n.jpg

Gibbo

has anyone become so shit after an excellent first season as much as Cisse has? he has been terrible the past few matches

fuenf

FUCK me, FUCK Mou and Chelsea.

It's not Manzudkic who's injured it's Mario Götze (FCB Homepage screwed up). Laceration of the capsule at his right ankle join, will most likely miss a month.

Hixx

It's not Manzudkic who's injured it's Mario Götze (FCB Homepage screwed up). Laceration of the capsule at his right ankle join, will most likely miss a month.

Is that the one Ramires stamped on

Coz that was a horror tackle

Fergie

Banned

That was a really bad tackle as well.

Gotze not having a great time after leaving BVB.

Carbonox

The only player who could win the game for us right now is Ben Arfa. No one else is remotely making the effort he is (though the results of his play are often times questionable).

Get Cabaye and Remy on. Take off Cisse and Marveaux. It's the only way.

Salvadora

Klopp on Arsenal:
“I somehow already had the feeling last week that we would get Arsenal,” he said. “I don’t why but that’s why I watched Arsenal in the Premier League on Sunday on TV and I was impressed by how good they were.
“Everyone kept saying they have lots of problems, Wenger can’t get rid of his money, he doesn’t get players for his money, but I was very impressed how strong they are.”
Our next manager keeping tabs on us, innit.

Meier

What a pass into Jelavic. Wastes it. No clue why Martinez doesn't start Kone or Deulofeu.

Kim has been fantastic for Cardiff. Lovely passing and dribbling ability.

Suen

Game was amazing, it may just be a supercup but a damn good one and Chelsea lost so all Götze injury was worth it. He's a traitor anyway so he had to be punished.

fuenf

I don't think it's any exaggeration to say that he's been the flop of the summer, without question.

Is Martinez worth 40m yet?

But yeah, Götze's career has been plagued by injuries thus far. That's the most worrying aspect about him, everything else should work itself out with time. But if I were a betting man, right now I'd bet on Draxler having the bigger career of the two.

Last season, defending seemed to have been thrown out of the window. Mourinho returns, and the entire league turns to shit. Guy's a plague.

We're yet to have a spectacular goal as well.

Cabaye would have definitely given a boost to the general handsomeness of our club. When you're a club like Newcastle, can you really blame a player who has his head turned by a Champion's League club?

mellz

PSG really need to get rid of Pastore. The French teams are playing even more defensively against them than last year and the roll he has is crucial but he's terrible every game. I'd love to see Kaka in PSG.

Wilbur

Banned
Last season, defending seemed to have been thrown out of the window and . Mourinho returns, and the entire league turns to shit. Guy's a plague.

We're yet to have a spectacular goal as well.

A lot of the mid table clubs have spent well and they're all quite even to be honest. There should be goals but apart from West Ham at home I didn't really see any clear winners out of these matches.

Redmond is a god

GorillaJu

Is Martinez worth 40m yet?

But yeah, Götze's career has been plagued by injuries thus far. That's the most worrying aspect about him, everything else should work itself out with time. But if I were a betting man, right now I'd bet on Draxler having the bigger career of the two.

I'm just being obnoxious. It's way too early to say if he's been a flop or not yet. I'll be honest he hasn't looked impressive as of yet, but he's so young and will have a lot of opportunities over the year, with Bayern in 4 competitions at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom