• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

PSG really need to get rid of Pastore. The French teams are playing even more defensively against them than last year and the roll he has is crucial but he's terrible every game. I'd love to see Kaka in PSG.
No, no you really don't.

Garjon

HAHA Martinez is making the exact same subs as in his three other Everton games.

How long will it take before Kone starts in place of Jelavic permanently?

HAHA Martinez is making the exact same subs as in his three other Everton games.

Jelavic is not better than Kone at anything, at least since May 2012.

Better scoring record, more effort, and much better buildup play

faridmon

At this rate Jalevic needs to be dropped. He isn't getting the service he used to be as long as Fellaini handles every ball through the middle.
I just wish Fellaini would just Fuck off to Man U. He is hindering rather than contributing.

Also, Martinez needs to stop being one trick pony.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
With your gobbrish writing

tatum_channing_laughing_hysterically-1508.gif

fuenf

I'm just being obnoxious. It's way too early to say if he's been a flop or not yet. I'll be honest he hasn't looked impressive as of yet, but he's so young and will have a lot of opportunities over the year, with Bayern in 4 competitions at the moment.

I know, and sure it's a small sample size but he does seem injury prone: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mario_Götze#Career_statistics

Game was amazing, it may just be a supercup but a damn good one and Chelsea lost so all Götze injury was worth it. He's a traitor anyway so he had to be punished.

yeah I agree. It's unfortunate with the injuries but it was a good game and for Bayern it was pretty damn important.

Carbonox

Cisse hits the crossbar. The woodwork prevented him so many times last season that he could have easily finished in the 20 goal range. :lol

Meier

Taylor is crazy. Two times the Cardiff players have noticeably pulled down an Everton player right in front of him and nothing.

Crystal Palace team against Sunderland.

Palace XI: Speroni, Ward, Gabbidon, Delaney, Moxey, Dikgacoi, Jedinak, Campana, Puncheon, Gayle, Chamakh.

Palace subs: Alexander, Ramage, O'Keefe, Williams, Dobbie, Wilbraham, Phillips.

Fergie

Banned
Crystal Palace team against Sunderland.

Palace XI: Speroni, Ward, Gabbidon, Delaney, Moxey, Dikgacoi, Jedinak, Campana, Puncheon, Gayle, Chamakh.

Palace subs: Alexander, Ramage, O'Keefe, Williams, Dobbie, Wilbraham, Phillips.
:lol. Gonna get tired by January.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom