• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Poop. Garrido second in line for my subs so I guess Morrison will come in for Shaw even with the position difference since I had 4 defenders.

GorillaJu

_50361002_pardew.jpg

GET BENT

Meier

Well no one will accuse Deulofeu of being afraid to shoot. More shots in 5 mins than the whole of the rest of the Everton team it seems like.

TeegsD

He's not in the squad so unless he has done something stupid last night, he's injured or ill.

Fuck me, no way. Now Im down to one striker on fantasy and its fucking Sturridge against ManU. Ill just fuck off to the bottom of the table for the rest of the season

Carbonox

Really like how Newcastle played this last 30 mins. Replace Cisse and we might start looking decent again

Remy and Cabaye made the difference when they came on. Seriously, Cisse is the biggest detriment to the team. Replace him and we might actually grind out some better results. Start Remy and Cabaye too (providing the latter does stay).

Fergie

Banned
Fuck me, no way. Now Im down to one striker on fantasy and its fucking Sturridge against ManU. Ill just fuck off to the bottom of the table for the rest of the season
OKv8XXm.jpg

Forgot to put off Villa and Chelsea players. Also Navas and Aguero weren't great.

;.;

Carbonox

So relieved we beat Fulham. Ben Arfa you beauty.

The fact we have Cisse actually annoys me more than having Joe Kinnear now. Seriously, Cisse fuck off back to Germany.

Wilbur

Banned
West Ham desperately need a striker. Everton desperately need to stop playing their striker. Southampton desperately need to decide who will be their top striker.

The best league in the world.

Gibbo

So relieved we beat Fulham. Ben Arfa you beauty.

The fact we have Cisse actually annoys me more than having Joe Kinnear now.
Seriously, Cisse fuck off back to Germany.

Am I the only one who thinks that Ameobi looked more hardworking than Cisse on the pitch today? That is really saying something

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom